💝(joining a gang)

Levi is a really stubborn man... and only one girl can make his cold walls break down.
They might not get along together even if the girl does her best to be close to him.
Especially after the girl had known about his past.
And you know who that girl is... it's you... and I hope you guys enjoy this freaking immature writing of this story...
I'm not an English expert... I'm a minor or J.R... I don't even know what the hell am I saying... anyways enjoy

Okay... this is going to be a story maybe until to five parts but this is a modern AU.

It's about you who wanted to join a gang called Wing's

And the gang of Wing's, all they wanted was freedom from the ungreatful gang of titans.

Soo... let's just start

Your POV

My job... and the most pro work that I can do is being a spy.

Furthermore, a great skilled woman, and trained for some reason.

It's to join a powerful  gang and to ehnaliated the Titan gang.

You see... they are the reason of my misery and the reason why I am strong.

They killed my parents just to get a freaking large sum of money.

Yeah... we're loaded and full of power, but fucking low off guard.

I was just 5 when I saw my parents being tortured in front of me.

And the most hideous part is when they raped my mom and cut my father's member.

Yes... it's a freaking horable scene that I had ever seen.

By that day... I got immune on seeing scenes that is unapropriat, especially about murder.

All I wanted was revenge, and one person helped me.

He was a good fighter, stronger than a hundred numbers of mighty soldiers.

Talents and skills, reflexes and instincts, that is what I like about him.

His my uncle and sadly... he died in my age of 15.

And now... I am 15, he died just for a couple of hours ago, he gotten to be devoured by a strong member of the Titan gang.

I really don't know how they've done that but I know that my uncle is strong.

One theory is that they cheated.

My uncle isn't easy to be pinned down... even if the number of his enemy is more than a hundred of members.

I can't really think about it until I had use my talent that my uncle brightened.

Spy...

And you might be asking what is this gang that I wanted to join in why I became stronger, and not only for revenge, but also for joining them.