🔘I don't know this 'love' thing

I wanna.... sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...... but darn I can't... and maybe I'll stop putting * .... it's useless anyways ... you people aren't that innocent about stuff like f-

*(F/n) suddenly throws her shoes onto Shinamy's face* glob... not my face...

***

Author's POV

A day like ordinary days had started. Same routine and same old-

Hold that thought, when I say ordinary, it sounds wrong. Sorry to say but this day is one heck of a day. Why you ask? Well, let me tell you, that this bespectacled brunette had her mind on one specific question. 'Is shorty innocent about love?' This question was quite interesting to be honest. Though, this question can only be unraveled by one trial of a girl whose name is none other than.... (f/n)...

Yes, this sweet (h/c) haired girl is the perfect subject for the problem. One probability, but there were four more. The scientist had mark (f/n) as the one who has the highest possibility. And from a memo of examination -ahem- more on to stalking to be exact, Hanji had seen enough to be called as proff.
1.The Tea

In every morning, this (e/c) eyed female would always make tea for the stubborn corporal. And if you look a bit more closer, this raven haired man, has quite enjoyed the delicate beverage of this female cadet.

2. Unexpected Emotions

This one was hard to ever spot, but if ever you wore a glasses and do a very creepy action -like this brunette is doing- you're lucky to see this scenario. It was the afternoon break of the cadets, and this (h/c) haired female has gone to a place where -contingent that the corporal was resting- (f/n) saw his form, peacefully resting under a tree. She stopped from her tracks and admired his serene features from afar. But as you know, this female cadet is gullible around the stoic corporal. She is one of the lucky-go-happy with the I-dont-care personality. (F/n) silently approached the raven haired corporal, and once she was close enough, she lean forward till their face were just inches away. His closed eyes and even breath made her feel at ease. She smiled at the sight of her corporal's features and stayed like that. She wasn't aware for she had been drowned by the thought of her own. Levi had opened his eyes to see the face of this female cadet -whom he, undeniably, grew fond of. She was just stating that made him curious. He stared at her eyes while trying to think of a word that he could scowl from this cadet... but.... he got trapped by those mesmerizing (e/c) hues of this (h/c) haired cadet. And for a good five minute staring session, (f/n) finally snapped out of reality, as well as the corporal. This (h/c) haired cadet blinked many times before processing what did just happened. And before she knew it, she started to laugh. The corporal just stared at her laughing form while feeling heart rising from his pale cheeks. He didn't know what was he feeling hot from his face. He thought he was sick, but once (f/n) started talking to him, a faint smile tug from his lips.

3. Sleepy

This one made the septicled creep, squeal as she had seen one cute scenario. It was the middle of the night, and the recruited cadets stated late for one game called 'truth or dare' a game that (f/n) loved, but also... feared. The game went smooth, to the funniest, till the doomed state. The (h/c) haired girl actually fell asleep in the middle of the game and layed from the table to take her slumber. And little did she know, is that her fellow comrades had made something to awoke the most feared person. The corporal. All of them leaved, forgetting about this girl, who was now snuggling on a table, sleeping peacefully as she had always do. But once this raven haired man came to give punishment from the cadets, he stoped, when he saw this one certain girl. He let all of the brats -that's what he called them- go back to their dorms, and once he was assured that the place was now isolated, he sat beside the sleeping girl. He examined the girls face before mumbling something incoherent. This somehow made Hanji disappointed, on why she didn't manage to hear what the corporal had just said. But once she saw Levi lay his head -not to mention- facing (f/n), Hanji was exploding from the inside. And after a few minutes, (f/n) woke up to see the sleeping corporal beside her, on the table. (F/n) blushed from a thought she came across, but soon, her features soften as she stared at the sleeping corporal. And after admiring the beauty of this raven haired man has, she woked him up, only to end up, dragging him from his room, like he was drunk or something. It turns out, from this insomniac person, he was one heck of a heavy sleeper.