💝Till we meet again (2)

~After (f/n)'s Birth day, your 6 in this chap.~

You POV

I ran towards Levi's bedroom door. (BTW she's in the house of Levi)

I knocked (like the knock of Anna in frozen) and I heard a grunt from him.

"What do you need (f/n), and why are you here, its early in the morning" his groggy voice, muffled through the door.

"Peace, I wanted to go sleep with you, don't worry, my dad let me to" I pleaded

There was a moment of silence, but finally, he replied.

"Get in, and close that damm door" he said making my eyes glow and I jumped feeling so, so happy.

You see... we have been together for about 7 months, and I got to know Levi better.

I started to call Levi as 'Captain Clean' and for Farlan and Isabel, Onii-chan(Farlan) and Izzy(Isabel).

I grew close to them, and the best part is, they really did treat me as a part of a family. Also, in the day of my birthday, when I turned 6, was the best day of my life. Captain clean backed the cake, and it was the best cake that I have ever tasted. Izzy gave me a beautiful charm, which was a heart with a mark F.L.I.(first letter in your nsme).H those marks was the first letter of our names. She said that she carved it out. She was lucky that day, she found a very good quality of a wood that she could use for my present. And for Farlan, he gave me very pretty bear, a small one actually, a cute white rabbit. He said he got it from a market that was hidden, but I didn't mind. And for Levi, he got me A pin, the pin was odd, it was circle, and its logo was somehow, heart that was black, but it has a a shine on the left side. I asked why he gave me something like it. He said that, "if ever we had separated, this will be the only thing that I could be able to know if it is you." I smiled and promised that I will take care of it, all of their gift, I will treasure it.

When I got in captain clean's room, I saw him peek through the blankets and I saw his eyes, were blood shots.

"Are you alright captain clean?" I asked concerned.

"Yes... I'm just sleepy, till you came here and wake me" he sarcastically replied, I just laughed nervously.

"Sorry, but when did you sleep?" I asked.

"Just an hour ago" he said.

'Why do he sleep in a time like that, wouldn't he get more sleepy if he sleep in just an hour?' I asked myself as I walked closer to his bed.

I climbed on his bed and lay beside him.

He looked at me as I hugged him, he tensed up for a bit, but soon relaxed.

"You deserve to rest" I whispered, he pull the blankets to cover or body.

"And what makes you say that?" He asked

"Cause you work to much, clean too much and... care too much, you deserve a better rest that this" I replied with a smile and I felt him hugged me back.

I lay my head on his strong bicep and leaned closer.

"Really now... care too much" he whispered, and I can tell that he really is sleepy.

"I'll sing you a lullaby, is it okey?" I offered and he nod.

"Wish you would like it" I said as I begun humming the first tune.

You might feel scared
From losing someone
But remember, I'll always be here
To make you feel better

Darkness is what you see
Broken into pieces
Thinking your worthless
Not able to save her