☀Can I kill him?

A new job to be done. D*mn... I'm tired of these never ending tasks  from my boss; Erwin. "(F/n), this guy is going from the academy of  Corps," Erwin slides a file folder across the table with an index. I just took it, inspecting the persons data.

29 years old
160 cm
65 kg
Jet black hair in an undercut style
His eyes were very unique to identify... steel blue? I think.

"Levi Ackerman, what's his motive to be in this kind of a situation from you?" Erwin frowned his bushy brows, giving me his serious look. He seemed rampant when the question was asked. Maybe this Levi guy really did do something disadvantageous to him. "This person is versed by things others can't hardly obtain. He has a record from me, something inapropriate that he did from the past. You'll know the other info from Petra,"

"What's his connection towards Petra?" He looked out of the window, where you can clearly see the void galaxy replete with shining stars. It was quite a serene night, even though the topic was quite, drastic. "Him and Petra, had a history," a sign escaped his nostrils as he continued, "he was like a son to me." This words got all of my attention, it made me curious, on why, he wanted to kill him for a reason I barely even know.

"Then why? Why do it seemed like he did something obnoxious to you?" My eyes scanned the picture of this man, his features, his attribute. He looks like one heck of a person. Adept of many things, and his eyes, even if it's just in a simple picture, I can see the desolation through them.

And before the bloned haired man could answer my question, "he looks like melancholy behind that mask he has," Erwin looked at me like he had just seen a ghost. "And..." I slide my finger, tracing his face line, "had been forsaken by many people.... why Erwin."

He wasn't able to answer, his words were stuck in his lungs. He was surprised, but he knew me too well to even ask why I was saying such words to a man I barely even know. He just too a sip from his glass of beer before finally getting an answer from himself. "Indeed, you're right, he's a person who's cammened and all, but..." a smile tugs from his lips, while thinking about this raven haired guy. I can tell, this two has a great history around them, something memorable, yet... dark from the end. "His audaciously bold, from some circumstances. Don't take pity from this person, I did it once, but it was my fallacy. His no human, his a monster that has no mercy on everything."

A dark aura crawl allover his form, anger was evidently sensed by his calm features. I can't understand him, I can't reflect his description over to a man, who he gotten fond of in the past. Why is what I want to ask, but I can't. I can't, cause its was useless anyways.

"Look... I know how you can read people that easily, I know that you can see the good and in them, but trust me, his one vile person." Erwin rubbed his temples, resting his head on to of the backrest and looked at the ceiling. He was thinking, he was hesitating, but I can't identify why. "I'll see... I'll know... it is my job to kill anyways," I stood up from the crimson sofa, grabbing all of the documents that I needed. By before I could twist the knob and leave. " but I can't promise you, that I can really kill him."

Yes, I am an assassin, I'm an secret agent, I'm a person who has the dignity of justice. I work from the Survey Corps, the most popular detective agency. And I was the S-class dog of my blonde haired boss; Erwin.

(You see this one shot is a bit too long, if you get bored, please tell me. I'm not that smart when it comes to mature and professional writing. I just got an idea about an detective reader x killer Levi when I was watching a movie. Don't ask what it is. It's just that this one shot is quite, maybe, I can call, the best that I had written. It's alright to judge this, it's a story by the ways... it's just this is just a preview... I'll update the story soon, and you can read it. I need help from all of you for this story of mine about Levi x reader... I'll take a heck ton of a research about detective and stuff... well haha... this isn't a one shot BTW, its just a preview for the story that I will release soon... well bye)

God bless everyone