🔘student~Levi x teacher~reader(wierd)

I was the youngest teacher in titan high and the childish one.

Yes... I'm happy to have a job as a teacher.

Sometimes... its funny that some student mistaken me as one of them.

I was a teacher of arts and math, and only five classes is what I teach in Monday to Friday.

But there is this certain raven haired student whom I think, I have fallen for.

Feeling that I wanted to vanish knowing that a student and a teacher is forbidden to fall for each other.

Well if its for the age gap I'm ok at with it cause I'm only 20 and his 16 (okay... Levi is younger here)

He is known as the most popular student in titan high.

A lot dream about him and A lot wants him to be theirs.

But for me, even if I do like him, I know too well that he'll never return the feeling.

So all I did is just act like a normal teacher to him, in a friend thing way.

But there is some time that I can't control myself but an urge of feeling that if I hadn't control, I might end up raping him (wow... now that's weird... sorry!!)

"Okay...we particularly need more than that," I put my hand on my hips while teasing Levi.

"But ma'am... why me?" he whined while getting more paint.

"Don't complain Ackerman... or you want me to exchange you to Jeager?" When I asked that, I felt disappointed and from the inside I was begging for him to say no.

When I looked at him, he was just staring at me in complete silence and shock.

"Well..." I took the paintbrush and dip on his red paint.

"No ma'am," my eyes lighten up and my heart pound in happiness.

"Good... now come here... that's already enough," I gave him a big bright smile as I pulled him closer and for some reason, I saw a tint of pink across his cheeks.

"Now... what did Hanji told you as the design?" I asked as I grabbed the bowl in his hand.

"Tch... all she said is 'exquisite wolf'," my smile grew bigger thanking Hanji for her majestic choice  that truly suit him.

"Perfect... now face down," I said pushing his head to look down to check some positions.

His eyes suddenly shut when he end up looking at my clivedge.

I took a step back and took his chin to look up.

His eyes slowly open to see my face inches away from his.

"Nice nose," I complimented before brushing the blue paint on his left cheek.

"T-thanks ma'am," suddenly I felt his temperature raising when I rub the paint a bit from his cheek to add highlights.

I felt panic thinking that he might be sick or something worst.

"Are you okay... your a bit hot," I looked at him with my worried eyes making him tense a bit.

"No... nonnono ma'am, I'm perfectly fine," he assured making me sign in relief.

"For that second there I thought you were sick," and with that I proceed on painting his  cheek.

~time skip~

After some final strokes... the image of a gray white wolf was perfectly painted on the left side of Levi's face.