🔘popular~Levi x shy~reader (valentines special)

Your POV

Today was valentines day... and all of the couple's and students with crushes were now, getting special gifts.

Me... I made a home made chocolate for my crush.

But the only problem was...

I stood on the desk of Levi and saw a lot of chocolate boxes.

"Geuss that I'm too late," I chuckled and gripping the box.

I walked towards my desk and looked at the box

There was Levi's name written on it.

Then inside the box, was a chocolate that has a flavour of his favorite drink;black tea

It was soo hard to make these, but I manage to make it.

"I never do have confidence, I hate myself for being soo shy.... I hate this." I whispered to myself.

And when I was about to put the box on my bag, the certain popular guy got in.

I looked at him and felt my face heat up.

I tilted my head and gripped on the box.

He went to his desk and saw the boxes of chocolates

He clicked his tongue and wiped the boxes off his desk, and of course, Sasha being Sasha, she grabbed it all.

"Heh... good thing I didn't put  this there," I said to myself.

The bell finally rung and our Arts teacher came in.

'Nice timing, I already know that she's ganna make an activity based in Valentine's day' I thought sarcastically as I watch her walk towards her desk.

"Okay... everyone... happy Valentine's day!!" the teacher beamed and we all repeated for return in greeting.

"I got a great activities for the ones who have crushes and with relationships."

The students started to talk to their friends, but I just stayed quite.

"One... make a love letter to your crush nor your other half. Two... give them chocolates if you have. Lastly... we're ganna play, truth or dare " the teacher announced happily.

"Now get working," and with that, all of us started to get our work done.

'Well... should I write something for Levi?' I asked myself and blushed a bit.

After we were all done with our letter we got to give chocolates.

"Give the chocolate, together with your letter, boys... go..." and all of the girl squealed and waited for their lovers.

Of course, mostly, Levi is what they were waiting.

I just sat there, gripping on the box and the letter I wrote.