🔘King~Levi x healer~reader

3rd POV

There was a kingdom, a kingdom that has been the most powerful of all.

And also, a kingdom that has the most respect.

There is the ruler, King Levi, a very skillful King that have been the most successful of all the kings.

He had to rule the Ackerman's kingdom after his mother passed away.

He was the youngest ruler of all the ages.

But there was a diclamer for him that he also fully trust.

His name, was Erwin Smith, and to believe, he had been the second standing father to king Levi.

Now... there stood, the messenger, he bowed before the king.

"King Levi, thy shall have my respect. My king, from the Ral kingdom, had offered their daughter for thy marry. And thou, the messenger have to tell thy, this... thy shall accept a dinner for tonight, or thy shall held here for tonight?" The messenger asked and the king, thought for a bit

"Tch... it shall be held hithler" the king announced and the messenger bowed and took his leave.

"Are you sure from your decision, Levi" asked Erwin, he was standing besides his thrown.

"I'm sure, tch... and also to make them stop, once and for all" the king answered as he stood up.

"So you mean you won't accept there suggestion of marriage through their daughter?" Erwin asked while following the king in where he was going.

"I don't even want to be with their daughter, she's not the one who makes my heart pound as a big drum" the king replied but suddenly, his disclaimer chuckled.

"Whats so funny?" The king asked.

"Oh nothing Levi, it's just... you can be deep sometimes" he replied as they continue to walked through the halls.

"Go and summon the maids... make sure everything's clean and the chief should cook something that is only for... maybe five" the king ordered his disclaimer and he bowed.

"As you wish... Levi" and with that, the diclamer walked away to do his role.

Levi's POV

I walked towards my room and lay onto my king size bed.

"Uhg... why won't they stop from forcing me to marry Petra, I don't like her" I said to myself while I stare at the ceiling.

"I'll find my true love, soon and that is settled" I mumbled and I got up and walked towards my wardrobe.

"Tch... I need to talk soo formal again... I hate it" I opened my wardrobe and took out a very formal clothes for tonight's dinner.

"I don't like to go through their palace, it's too dirty" I said to myself then I go through my bathroom and took a bath.

~time skip~

Still Levi's POV

I was now in a very big ass table with the Ral family.

Petra, obviously sat beside me and blushing like a bitch.

"So... we are very thankful for accepting our request. And if it's okay... can we speak normally" I looked at king Ral and just nod.

'That is what I was wanting to hear, I hate talking too formal' I thought as I grabbed my spoon.

"So... we were ganna ask if... you accept our daughter's hand for marriage?" The queen of the Ral kingdom, asked sweetly.