🔘Levi x reader

(^₩^)

Okay... before I start... I don't really know what the title will be.

So I just made it as a Levi x reader.

Now you can read

Levi:oi... what are you doing?

Shinamy:*gulp* u-u-ummm

Levi:speak

Shinamy:*silent*

Levi: why won't you speak... are you a damn deaf or your a mute?

Shinamy:(gripped the bottle of Windex from behind her and looked away) damn that four-eyes... she's ganna give me her meal for a year (muttered)

Levi:what are you mumbling all about?

Shinamy:(blurted)on how sexy you are

Levi:What!?

Shinamy:shit.... sorry Levi i-

Levi:oh... you think I'm sexy (smirk)

Shinamy:oh boy (runs)

⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪
💝)*/        ~<{£}>~         \*(💝

3rd POV

"Eren... find her yet?" Asked Mikasa but sadly... he shook his head on saying 'no'

"Shit... if she got to the higher ranks we're dead" exclaimed Mikasa.

Armin ran towards Mikasa and Eren panting.

He crunched down holding his knees.

Mikasa and Eren looked at Armin and suddenly, they saw a certain someone running towards them.

"Fuck" the three of them muttered and started running.

"Hey... c'mon... I just want a kiss from one of you~" the sick person-no...

She's sick but her being sick was the most bad thing to happen...

Why... she goes crazy and be out of her own character.

And you ask why she became like that.

Well... who's the crazy woman who was obsessed to titans and love experiments.

"Hanji-San really needs to make an antidote before this sick problem of her's goes permanent" yelled Eren as the three of them runs away from the girl who was chasing them.

The two nod in agreement.

Yup... it was shitty glasses... AKA... Hanji Zoë.

"My feet is ganna give up any seconds now" Eren breathed out and Mikasa looked at him.

"Just a little-" Mikasa cut herself off when she saw her most loathed person.

"Levi-fucking-midget, right timing" Mikasa smirked and looked at Levi.

"Mikasa... you should stop calling the corporal with such a bad nickname" Armin warned but Mikasa didn't care.

Mikasa pulled the two towards Levi and that caught the attention of the corporal.