🔘(let's play-lemon) Levi x reader

Christmas... also,the birthday of my sweet/stoic boyfriend; Levi.

I was planning something to do with him,more like an experiment.

It was already 7:30pm and Levi was still at his house, probably cleaning.

But maybe I was wrong, I heard my doorbell ring making me jolt up from my seat.

I quickly stood up, fixing up the boxes of gifts, for Levi, and then, ran towards the door.

When I was in front of my apartment door, a smirk creeps out through my face but I emidiently swoop it off.

I twisted the silver doorknob,hearing the click sound.

I pulled it open to reveal, a raven haired man in his pj.

"Good evening sweet pee" I smiled soo warmly receiving a small genuine smile from him.

"Sorry to come here so sudden" I saw that he was holding two paper bags and a plastic.

I cracked my brows in curiosity when I finally asked;

"Whats that for?" I obviously, asked with a grin.

He clicked his tongue and flicked my forehead making me squirm, rubbing the spot he flicked.

I pouted from his actions, but I just let it slide and pulled Levi inside.

He sat on the couch, till he noticed boxes in different wrappers below the small Christmas tree.

He tilted his head making his raven locks fall from the side,causing me to be more impatient.

Welp... my plan could really make his birthday and Christmas, especial

I grabbed my (f/c) handkerchief and a long thin cloth and shove it from my loose pocket.

"Are this for me?" He asked as I sat beside him with a nod.

"Why soo many?" He turned to looked at me in complete curiosity.

"What, is it bad to give my boyfriend a bday, plus, Christmas gift?" I chuckled, hugging his frame which I felt him tense up at first,but soon, he hugged back.

"I haven't got you that much gift though" he admitted, I just smiled and cupped his cheeks.

"Your already enough, cause your my everything," his eyes widened, but soon, it was replaced by a small smile.

"Neither you are to me," now, maybe I'm ganna do it.

"Levi,I got one more gift to give" he tilted his head and pulled away from the hug.

"Turn around" I said, which he hesitantly obeyed.

I pulled out the (f/c) handkerchief and gently, wrapped around Levi's eyes.

"Blindfold?" I firmly tied the handkerchief and grabbed his wrists.

"Its just a handkerchief" I pulled the thin cloth and I tied it around his wrist.

"Okay... what are you planning,and why do you need to tie my hands?" He questioned, which I didn't replied.

Instead, I twisted his body to face me and pushed him down, making him land on the soft (f/c) pillow.

"(F/n)?" His voice was faint,and full of curiosity.

I leaned closer to his ear, "now be a good boy and enjoy your gift... you might just ask for more if I stop," I seductively whispered feeling his body shiver a bit.

He was speechless and stayed still from the couch.

I sat on him with his legs, between mine, and my hands beside his head.