🌌Merman~Levi x reader

Your POV

I lived next to an ocean, which I own, and in a modern house that was on top of a small hill.

Everyday I go down to swim in the clear salty ocean.

Sometimes,  I allow people to swim and have vacation in the ocean, but not always.

I hated to clean the whole area in every time people come by.

Mostly, I only allow my friend to surf and have fun.

I was known as the richest kid in titan high, but I didn't really care.

I live in my own and make money by my own.

I'm not a spoiled brat if that is what you think.

My parents died when I was 12, they were assassinated by a gang called Miaters(ok... bare with the name😧)

And when I was 13, they were caught and put to jail for a life time.

My parents were the famous architectures from the whole world, and I was the one who needed to handle their company after they died.

In my age, people think that I can't handle anything and they were always convincing me to sell the company of my parents.

I always refused and kept in going, till I got to the age of 15, which was now.

The company was still the standing no.1, and I was never been revealed because of my safety.

If your asking if I have siblings, nope... only child.

Cousins, never know if I have one's.

Aunts or uncles... I don't even know.

The identity of my parents were a secret for some reason that I don't know.

Even to mine by now.

My friends don't even know who I was, all they know is that I'm rich and all.

By they were not into money, I was lucky to have friends like them.

They treated me like there own sister, and I, also did return the favour.

My life was fine, yet, lonely.

A lot of boys had already proposed to me but all of them, I had rejected.

Why you ask... well you already know what they want from me.

All I wanted was someone, who really could love me by their own heart, and not to love me because of money.

I signed as I stare out my window.

Today was Saturday and we don't have any class till next  week.

We were having our short vacation.

My friends were also in their family vacation but not here at the ocean.

I felt really bored so I planed to explore the ocean by swimming.

I quickly change into my two piece (f/c) bekiny and took a stretching exercise.

I got out the house, locking it first before heading down the hill.

I was now ready to dive and looked for far to seek for adventurers into the ocean.

I finally jumped in and decided to go deeper.

While I was swimming towards the center of the ocean, I suddenly spotted a small cave.

"I didn't know there's a cave from here" I swim towards it, curious on what it looks like from the inside.