🔘can girls punish better than boys?

Levi's POV

"Levi... how's your relationship with (f/n)?" A question that seemed to be already obvious to be answered, was asked by this bespectacled woman in front of me. A grin that I hated to spot, came playing from her lips as her eyebrows wiggled. From this moment, I just squint an eyebrow, sipping my tea with my gaze, boredly darted to the person I wanted to get away from.

"Tch... do you have to f*cking ask?" I rolled my eyes in exasperation as she gave me an impish look. Sometimes, this four-eyes has got to go to a mental hospital. "But I got one thing that sure could get your interest," she leaned a bit more closer making the table to screech from the tiled floor. I placed my tea cup from its plate looking at the mad sciencetist, not really getting onto her plans.

Her boofeneries can lead to something I never wanted to get involve to. But I can also say thank you for once,cause without that stupid dare of hers,I might never had met the girl of my dreams. The girl who had completed my life. Who gave light and warmth from the path I take. And the one who makes me happy from the second I just hear her angelic voice. She was my everything and I could never want to do any reason that can hurt nor make her leave me.

"What?" Hanji looked around, like as if, someone was eavesdropping, before darting her gaze back to me. "I want you to tell me about her lately to you, since you said, you think she's been avoiding you and all." Yeah, about that topic was the reason why I was here, in a cafe together with this crazy woman. Is because on what I was now noticing lately.

Since the first month, nearing our anniversary, she started to avoid me; or so that is what I think of. She leaves early in the morning, not even giving me a peck or even something that she always does from before. The sweet smell of bacon and egg together with my black tea, and a sweet good morning kiss. And if she gets home very late, she ignores my lectures and just go straight to our bedroom. Not even bothering to eat with me. Did she get tired of me? Or she doesn't love me anymore.... or she's.... cheating? It hurts to think of these negative thoughts, but we're just humans, it's our nature after all.

"Levi... sure she has a reason, don't easily think of cheating and all," a positive vibe crawl from her bright aura as she spoke. "I know (f/n), she's very loyal and can never do anything to hurt you." At least her words gave a little hope from these negative thoughts I had lately. But with a deep sigh, I took my last sip and hung my head low. "I don't know, but I just have the feeling that she is cheating on me," now, anger and melancholy feelings gave a pang of pain from my chest. It was like hundreds of needles were poking my heart over and over; nonstop.

"Then go find it yourself," she sugested, "ask her and that is where at least you could stop thinking about this." I was just staring at the empty cup with the feelings overwhelming, but I kept it secure inside, not wanting to make a scene. "Easy for you to say," she warily smile with a shrugged. "Its worth a shot though," I just sighed once more and finally gave in, I gave a brief nod before standing up and sliding a five roller Bill across the table. "You don't ha-" but before she could chant any protest, I left the cafe with a gloomy aura that sorounds me. Probably too gloomy that makes every citizen avoid me with fear and dubious on what I was in to. But I don't give a d*mn sh*t about it. I was too disturbed from (f/n)'s distant from my presence. It just feels weird and abrasive.

But mostly, anger took over. So as I reached our apartment, I shove the keys from the key hole and opened the door harshly. My mind was fuming with thoughts that makes my stomach twist, and a headache. I slam the door shut and collapsed from the crimson sofa. My eyes were closed with my head, resting on top of the backrest of the comfy sofa. The thoughts that I wanted to shove away kept on coming back and it just made me more feel the urge on knowing the answer.