🔘I'm a guy!!?

Okay... here's the start.

As usual, I'm with my boyfriend; Levi. Sleeping in each others arm, feeling the sweet warmth that we always shared. Levi's room is ventilated, it feels cozy, especially if I'm with the man I love.

I kinda woked up earlier than Levi, since Levi engulf himself with that mountain piled paper works. I felt guilty that I wasn't that much of a help for him last night. And that's the reason why his slumber is heavy.

I gently unwrapped my arms around Levi, also removing his strong arms around me as well. It kind of made Levi groan, good thing he didn't waked up though. I looked at his face, admiring his serene features for a brief moment before giving a soft peck  on his cheek. This somehow made Levi smile a bit -even if he was asleep.

"How lucky am I to have you,"but as I spoke, I felt –mostly heard– that something was different. My voice was a bit deeper, compared to my normal one to which I always hear as I spoke. "Is that my voice?" And again, the tune of my vocal was evidently different.
I got a little worried that maybe I just got some kind of a sore throat. "What's wrong with my voice?" I ask myself, while rubbing my Palm over to my neck to feel something hard. This time, I got more and more suspicious on what was going on. I silently walked towards the bathroom of Levi, making sure to not wake the peaceful sleep of his. Thoughts of theories came fuming up my brain as I walked towards a mirror.

And as I came face to face with my reflection, this made me chocked up my saliva from what I was seeing. "This isn't real right?" I ran my fingers through my tangled hair, but only to be ended quickly because on how short it was. I stared at my features, the one I'm facing over at this inconceivable frame. My hair, why was it short, as short as the hair of Eren. My neck, I can see a visible lump, more over, an Adams Apple. My arms, why was it a bit more built up, something like the biceps of Levi. And lastly,I have no chest, only to see a chiseled chest of a guy.

My hair was the same as the color of (h/c). My eyes were still (e/c), but as I stare at the form of it, it was more like the eyes of Eren. My (s/c) skin was just the same, but as I took notice of my height, I grew a bit centimeters compared to my normal height.

It's official, I was totally a male version of me. But the question is, how and why? I already know the answer with just a blink of an eye. One word, Hanji.

So this is why I hate being involve by her ruthless experiments. "Now what am I ganna do?" I scrambled my thoughts, trying to figure out a plan, before Levi saw me like this, how would I ever do my plan as his gift, d*mn... tomorrow's his birthday and I  haven't been changed back, its a dilemma for me.

"Okay, so I might be a bit tall compared to Levi, but I'm sure his cloth could fit, but..." I looked down to see my shirt, perfectly fitted from my male body, but it shows a bit of my abdomen. "Wow, I have abs," I chuckled from my self as I touch my stomach to feel, what I always felt if I touch Levi's abs. Yeah, he forced me to touch them but God, how built is he.

While thinking about how good, Levi's body, it made my face heat up. But come to think of it, it's inappropriate to blush from a guy's body if you are a male. Glob, I need help.

"This cloths might be showing, but it's the only way than to wear Levi's cloth. He might see me and end up beating my *ss." I looked down again, to see what I wore from the bottom. I came from the thought that I was actually wearing Levi's boxer. Since I came to sleep with him, he told me to take my cloths off cause it was dirty. He let me borrow his boxer since I forgot to bring myself a pants.

"Still, I can't get out like this, what time is it by the way?" When I looked out the small window , it was still a bit dark. Perfect, people won't notice me like this. Well if a girl notice me like this, they might think that I'm ganna go do something. Since what I was wearing was a fitted shirt and a black boxer.