Popular Basketball player~Levi x shy~reader

Requested by: RayMikuAiyakami
Sorry if it's not the way you hoped it would be, but... heh... I wish you all enjoy it

"Shoot... threeeeeeeeeee points, Ackerman still got his skills. But the question is... will they make it to the fanals"

"Well I wish they could really go and win" I thought in determination as I watch every move of a certain boy who was known as the most popular basketball student.

"The other team has the ball... will the Survey corps win against them... they has a tough tie... a really intense game that we won't know who will win...and the time struck.... they only got 10 seconds to finish the game"

The crowds in the auditorium got wild and the fangirls squealed and cheered making my eardrums bleed.

"Sheezz... are girls really that horable" I chuckled to my own thought and continued in watching the game.

And suddenly, all af the poeple in the auditorium, started counting.

10

"Upp... Jeager had steel the ball... passing to Krishtien"

9

"Oh... we got a problem!!"

8

"Triple block... they had cornered Krishtien"

7

"Oh wait... what's this"

6

"A back pass... Ackerman was right behind... I didn't even noticed him"

5

Everyone in titan high started to stomp their feet, while the Hirakawa high, cheered 'defense'

4

Levi run towards the ring but suddenly...

3

He was blocked by two tall players with a mocking smirk on ther faces.

2

Levi suddenly steped back then jumped, making his shirt lift a bit, then threw the ball, aiming for the ring.

1

Everything got into a slow motion and all of the attention was on the rolling ball from the air.

0

The buzzer ring and the ball was perfectly shoot from the ring.

And when the ball bounced from the floor.

The auditorium was filled with screams of victory and joy.

And the others who were anti from our side were shocked and making 'boo' sounds.

"Heh... he did make it" I adjusted my (f/c) glasses and looked at Levi.

He was panting and wiping his sweat by a towel.

And all of the sudden, his eyes scanned the whole area in where the students of titan high was on, and his gaze, suddenly landed on me.

I looked away feeling a bit nervous and flustered.

"I'm glad they won"

Levi's POV

We finally won and we were moving on through the finals.

Jeager threw me a towel, which I caught it with ease, and wiped my sweat.

'Is she here?' I asked myself as I scanned the area in where our school was a signed to be sited.