A/N!!!!!

So so so sorry... I know I might've just started to update once more... But I have to on hold this book for a while.

You see... We have a lot of things to do at school, and our examination is near. I also have this task of mine because of my teacher. I have to write like a lot..

Really sorry and I hope y'all can consider my excuse. But I will still look forward for those who want to request. Just type it in the comments over at the request area and I'll look onto it after I'm done with these stuff from school.

You know school, you need to do all your best to pass.

And again, I'm really sorry.

Especially that I just said to update that Predator Levi X Hunter Reader.

I'm really sorry, but don't worry, I will update if our exam is over... Which is. March 16.

Please... Forgive me (f/n)-Chan...

But to at least give an I'm sorry treat, here's a short scenario for all of yah!!

|| § What if's § ||

\What if you get to punch him hard/

Walking towards your corporal with a thick lump forming in your throat. You gulp your fear as he looked at you with those menacing glare. But instead of giving yourself a wave of confidence, his blank face only made you more anxious over to this hand to hand combat.