💝Till we meet again (3)

Isabel's POV

Since the day of (f/n)'s death,big-bro had really changed a lot.

He gotten to be more colder, much more strict, and sometimes, we can here him crying.

There are some nights that me and Farlan tried to calm him down from blaming himself too much.

It's hard to see that big-bro is like that,all broken inside and even though his good at hiding his emotions, sometimes we can still see it.

Everything got back to our normal routine.

The things that we do when we haven't met (f/n) yet.

Till one job came and had made us all to finally go up there.

A job to kill the commander of the servey corps.

Farlan's POV

We got recruited by the servey corps, and now we were trying to make a plan on how we could possibly kill Erwin Smith.

We tried to get informations about him, but sadly, we failed.

We heard that there was an expedition coming which was our fist time to go out of the walls, and the night that we were talking about on how we could kill Erwin during the expedition was something that Levi didn't let us come with him.

Isabel got angry and I to, its like that he can't trust our strength by killing those titans outside the walls.

I know how Levi had been through, after Shinamy died.

I to, felt broken that day, and I know that Isabel felt the same.

We followed Levi as he walked out and over at the roof.

He was sitting on the edge of it.

He was looking up, where the stars were, but sadly, it was covered by thick clouds.

"It's just desame, we still can't see the stars clearly even if we're up here" he suddenly spoked up.

"It's different" yelled Isabel that cause Levi to looked at her with shock.

"It's completely different" Isabel repeated as she looked up.

"Look" she pointed up, and when we looked up, the clouds were starting to clear the sky, revealing the beautiful stars that was like diamonds thats shine through the dark night sky.

"The stars are so pretty, aren't they?" Questioned Isabel and she sat beside Levi.

I followed along and also sat beside him.

"Levi, you should trust us, cause remember, were a team, we agreed to do this job... together" I said, making him to looked at me.

"His right, big-bro, trust us" Isabel said and Levi looked at her and that night, finally, we saw Levi smile again.

"Your right, we're ganna finish this job... together" said Levi, still smiling.

Isabel cheered and I also smiled.

"I knew that you'll agree with it big-bro" cheered Isabel as we all looked at the stars.

'They were soo beautiful'

~time skip, cause you already know what happened, Isabel and Farlan died, he finally trusted Erwin and became the humanity's strongest soldier, a corporal and had a squad that was an special operating squad.~

Your POV (booyeah... you're  alive baby)

I was a recruit of the 104th scouts, I was wanting to join the servey corps and also to fulfil my father's wish (It's Hithen)