🔘(my yandere twin)Levi x reader

Levi's POV

Three weeks had already passed.

All I see was darkness, all I hear was her crazy and unfamiliar laugh.

All I smell was my own blood and other disgusting substances.

All I wish... was her to be back.

Flash back

I was with my girlfriend, we were having a nice date in a mall that was really popular.

Everything was perfect, our relationship, our times together and her.

She was my everything, my light, the girl who gave color to my life, and the girl, who made me a reason keep on living.

She was the girl who I've been with for about 2 years.

This day, she was having a job that was being a waitress into a cafe.

And there was something weird in every time she leave.

Sometimes she says she would going home at 2:35pm...but she end up going home earlier than the time she said.

And when the time was almost, she says that she would go to the bathroom, and there... she would go in by the door.

It always make me confused by her actions but I didn't really care.

Till something really did happen.

When she left, she said she would be off by three weeks and she had a shift.

I didn't want to let go but damn, is she that good to kiss me and looked at me with her beautiful  (e/c) orb.

And after she left I felt so uneasy that there was something off.

After two days, (f/n) suddenly got home.

"I-I thought you would be off by three weeks?" I asked as I hugged her.

"Levi... I was just kidding, though, would you do me a favour and come with me" I looked at my (h/c) haired girlfriend as she looked at me with her (e/c) orbs.

But there was something different by those (e/c) orbs that I'd love to stare in everyday.

It was not as shiny as it was, and it somehow, bore a darkness from behind.

I had a feeling that she was different, I can't feel the connection of love, not as I was always with her.

It was all different.

I looked at her as she smiled, her smile was not disame.

'Whats going on, did she change, where is she?' I ask myself as I looked down.

"You okay dear... want some tea, I'll make you some" she suggested and I nod.

When she go through the kitchen to make some tea,I started to think again.

'Something is really different about her,but... it's her right? Her hair is as shiny as it was,but her eyes,it's different. Her smile is also different' my thoughts was suddenly inturupted by (f/n) kissing my cheeks and placing  the tea cup on the table.

"Here... you must be tiered," she said as I took the tea and took a sip.

It's taste wasn't as good as she usually do.

I started to feel a little groggy as I lay my head into her shoulder.

"Sleepy?" She asked and I nod

"Just rest," and with that, I lost conscious.

~Time skip~

I suddenly felt something wet from my hand and a wave of pain struck my head.