✴horor✴

¤{♡}¤

Special story on Levi x reader

"(《₩》)"

December 20; 12:07 am

Location:
{Abandoned mansion; dirty kitchen}

In a place that they had been stuck for about a week, they haven't yet figured out how to escape.

"(F/n)... stay with me... just hold on," the man pleaded for the girl who was unconscious, feeling something crack from inside of him because of the view he was seeing.

He was looking at her motionless and limp body, as the others hung there head low feeling an ungrateful sorrow.

But suddenly, there was an upcoming Enormity, in the location that they were in, that was not expected.

"I'm contracting another soul... we need to move," the brunette haired woman informed as she looked at her meter.

"But there is no possible exit on this place!! How... where will we go?!" the emerald orbs bore fear and panic that was just the same as the others who was with him.

"We will find an exit... we will escape from here... just have hope," the words of the broken man, was known to be out of his own character, calm and assuring.

And that surprised the other's, for hearing the one person, who was always harsh and had been thought as the heartless person.

"R-right... in the map said that there is a small doo-" but before the woman could finish her statement.

A strange noise was heard from the other side of the room.

A loud beeping was alarming that there was something near them.

"Oh no... let's move... before it comes here... it's blue... this means this one is much more stronger that the others that we have already encountered," and with that... all of them followed the woman with glasses.

The raven haired man carried the unconscious (h/c) haired girl, bridal style and tag along.

In this sight of his love one, he felt numb and broken.

"It's all my fault," he blamed himself as he recall the event that had happened.

"Regret of nothing but sorrow."

December 11; 7:34 am

Location:
{Titan high;garden}

There, in the garden, a (h/c) haired girl was sitting on a bench.

She was waiting for a certain raven haired boy, that was also her boyfriend for the past 2 years.

"Darn... how long would it take him to just clean his shoes," the girl signed in irritation, while her feet sways back and fort.

And finally, she saw a ravenete haired boy, running towards her direction.

"Had he already clean his shoes from the poop," the girl giggled and stood up.