2p America//Gives you Hell

You'd been planning it for weeks. Ever since you found out your boyfriend of two years Allen Jones had been cheating on you, you had this fantastic idea to get back at him. Hard.

All day, you had a smile on your face as bright as the sun. The utter thrill of seeing his reaction as you plundered his and his entire streets eardrums was just wonderful. You checked the time on your wall, 9:03. Perfect. You checked your wild punk rock hair in the mirror and pulled on some ripped skinny jeans. Your Pink Floyd t-shirt smelled alright so you added that to the whole look. You looked killer. Just one last touch, a flannel. Now, you grabbed your guitar and amp and headed out the door.

A menacing smile was plastered on your face as you walked down the few blocks to your ex Allen's house. You finally arrived at his two story beaten up house and climbed over the already broken fence. Walking over to his window, you couldn't help but widen your smile. This revenge would be so sweet. All the lights were off, so that was a good sign. You then stood underneath your ex's window (which luckily was on the second floor).

"Alright, alright that's what I'm talking about!" You spoke into a wireless microphone that was in your flannel previously. Allen's light flickered on. He peered out of his window and did a double take. You grimaced. He opened his window and said," WHAT THE HELL Y/N??" You fixed your guitar. "Speaking of hell, I have a little song for you babe." You spoke loudly into the microphone. A few of the neighbors lights turned on, along with some in Allen's house. Allen growled, "Y/n c'mon..." "Oh? whats that? You want to hear the song? Oh, ok if you insist.." You started strumming your guitar.

"I wake up every evening with a big smile on my face

And it never feels out of place."

A few of the neighbors stepped outside, including Oliver and Mathieu.

"And your still probly workin at a nine to five pace, I wonder how bad that tastes?"

A few people started murmuring and pointing at Allen and laughing (of course Ollie and Matt were joining).

"When you see my face hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell.

When you walk my way hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell.

*epic guitar solo* some people started clapping to the beat.

"And truth be told I miss you... AND TRUTH BE TOLD IM LYIN.

When you see my face hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell.

When you walk my way hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell.

If you find a girl that's worth a damn and treats you well,

then she's a fool you're just as well, hope it gives you hell."

More people joined the clapping in the background. Your smile grew wider.

"Now you'll never see, what you've done to me

you can take back your memories they're no good to me.

and here's all your lies, you cat look me in the eyes

with the sad, sad look that you wear so well..."

Everyone starts clapping and singing along.

"When you see my(her) face hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell.

When you walk my(her) way hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell.

When you find a girl that's worth a damn and treats you well,

then she's a fool you're just as well, hope it gives you hellll."

You mic dropped and curtsied. The whole block was now applauding you, including a proud Oliver and impressed Mathieu. You then flipped a bird to the jaw-dropped, shocked Allen looking out the window. You walked back home with a strut in your walk. Lets just say you two didn't get back together.