Canada//Flowers && tattoos

Based off of that prompt where it's the cliché flower shop next to a tattoo parlor and it's the odd couple dynamic thing.
Also gender neutral!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrators POV
The sky was dark and gloomy, and the tune of the birds lower than usual. It had just began to rain when young Y/N was headed to work at their flower shop, Vie de Rose. They were rushing so much that they forgot to greet their work neighbor, Matthew, who owned the tattoo parlor named Tatouages Canadiens.

Y/n ran inside and sighed as they plumped down into their seat behind the counter. All the flowers seemed to be in good shape and nothing seemed out of place. However, something did seem wrong in y/n's mind. They just couldn't put their finger on it. Despite their troubling thought, they continued the day as though nothing was wrong. Because technically there was nothing wrong. But that one thought...

Y/n checked the time, 4:56, almost closing time. That's when they realized what was wrong. It was Matthew's birthday! Frick HOW could they possibly have forgotten! Y/n rushed around the shop, picking out Matt's favorite flowers and ran next door. They ran in to see Matthew behind the counter, looking upset.
"Hey Matt! Sorry I couldn't say hello this morning it was just raining and my mind was just-"
"It's alright Y/n." Matt said, not looking up.
"Anyways I got you this bouquet for your birthday. I know it's not much but-"
Matthew ran into Y/n's arms, embracing them tightly.
"I thought you forgot like everyone else did.."
"How could I forget? Yer my neighbor and everything." Y/n felt kinda guilt because they technically did forget.
"They flowers are lovely Y/n, thank you." Matt said while still hugging Y/n.

Y/n however didn't mind this and melted into the embrace. They stood like that for a while, and at the end they started making out.

Ah young love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n heyyyyy guess who's back! Me. Anyways I like this one a lot?? I realized I haven't done Canada in a while so why not. Also I started Voltron one shots if yer into that jazz.