Hetalia! X Reader special!

You sighed as you looked around at the loud nations in front, beside, and even behind you. This was supposed to be a world meeting, not a zoo.
Everyone was hyped up about something someone had said, however you weren't paying attention as usual. A timer went off from someone's phone, you guessed it was signaling the end of the meeting, because soon afterwards Alfred yelled,"MEETING OVER WITH DUDES DONT FORGET TO TELL ME YAY OR NAY!"
You just shook your head and started picking up your belongings. As soon as you were about to open the door, someone grabbed your shoulder. It was Alfred.
"Yo dude so are you in or not? I would really like you to say yay..."
"What are you talking about Alfred?"
"Really y/n? Were  you not paying attention AGAIN?"
"Of course."
"Well anyways I'm having this uber awesome party tonight at eight and invited everyone."
"Everyone? Even your enemies? Because I swear if-"
"Yes everyone! And I was really hoping you'd come y/n.."
"I'll think about it," you started to walk away when Alfred grabbed your shoulder again, pulling you uncomfortably close.
"Pleeeease come y/n?" He gave you the puppy dog eyes, your only weakness.
"I guess Alfred, but if anyone pulls anything funny I swear-"
"OK THANKS BABE!" He started to skip happily off.
"IM NOT YOUR BABE!" You yelled as you finally walked out the door.

~time skip~

You looked at the clock, 7:01. I guess it's time to start getting ready.. you thought as you walked to the closet. There was no way in hell you were dressing up fancy or slutty like some girls(and guys) were going to, so you pulled out a really casual outfit.
You fixed your eyebrows in the mirror and put on some chapstick. (If you wear makeup just pretend you did that already.)
"I guess I'm ready," You said out loud as you grabbed your bag and checked the time again. 7:48.

Just enough time to head to Alfred's.

~another time skip woooo~

You slowly headed to the door, the party already bursting through the windows. You considered leaving, but was interrupted when Alfred opened the door, already slightly intoxicated.
"Heeeeyy sugar cakess..."
"Alfred your drunk."
"Nah man it was a joke dudo COME oN in." He was still slightly intoxicated. You looked around and saw a lot of different nations, most of whom agitated you. Why did you come again? Oh yeah, the puppy dog eyes.
Frick.
It's going to be a loooong night.

You headed over to the nearest semi-non crowded area and sat down on a couch. You let out a heavy sigh.
"Not enjoying yourself either eh?" You looked over to see Matthew sitting next to you. "Nah, I didn't even want to come."
"Why did you then?"
"Alfred gave the puppy dog eyes.."
"Oh, same here, he really knows how to get what he wants.."
"Except a girlfriend."
You both laughed. For the next few minutes, you two had a nice conversation, only to be interrupted by Alfred screaming into a megaphone.
"DUDES AND DUDETTES, 1ps and 2ps, PLEASE COME TO MY VOICE UNLESS YER LIKE IN THE BEDROOM OR SOMETHING THEN STAY THERE!"
You and Matthew walked over to his booming voice, both slightly scared at his sudden screaming.
"OK OK SOOO WE ARE GOING TO BE  PLAYING DARE OR DARE! IF I CALL YOUR NAME, THEN YOU HAVE TO PLAY. OK FIRST OFF, ME. SECONDLY, Y/N, THIRDLY.."
He continued on until an obnoxious amount of countries were all sitting in a humongous kind of circle. The ones that weren't playing were content doing their own thing. You however were mad as hell.
You were stuck between Antonio and Oliver, two people you were thankfully ok with.
"Alright alright that's what I'm talking about!," Alfred boomed," so I'm going to start us off! Y/n, dare or dare?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n I won't be continuing this so yeah zero inspiration!