England//Band Mates

I was never good at math. I never excelled at science or history, and all of my teachers hated me because I was a little shit. But, there was one thing that kept me going and really pushed me to my limits. Music.

I stood in front of the roaring crowd, my palms sweaty and my hair a ghost of what it was at the beginning. My smile was wide and glitter fell from the corners of my eyes. I was playing with my band, Rosaline, and it was our first show on our second world tour. We had become increasingly popular the last year, and this show was completely sold out. 10,000 people screamed our names, and I couldn't be happier. More glitter tears escaped my eyes.

*+*

"Guys I am so fucking tired!" I exclaimed as I slammed down on the tour bus's couch.
"Same here!" Alistor, the bassist, said tiredly as he came in and got a whiskey from the fridge.
"Guys that was amazing! That was definitely our best show so far!" Arthur exclaimed excitedly as he sat next to me on the couch, resulting in me putting my legs on top of him. Comfy.

"Arthur you are older than me but I swear you have the energy of a toddler on steroids." I stated, emitting a laugh from him. I looked over at Alistor, who already was passed out on his bunk.

I shuffled a bit to get comfortable. Suddenly a smirk appeared on Arthur's face. I looked at him quizzically, slightly tilting my head. He moved to were he was on all fours facing me. I had no idea what he was doing but I was very intrigued. He rubbed my thighs and began to kiss up my arm.

"Arthur what the bloody hell are you-" I was cut off by Arthur pressing his lips against mine. Finally, I thought to myself as I ran my hands through his hair, wrapping my legs around his torso. As our kissing got heavier, Arthur ripped off his shirt and began to slide off mine. He moved his lips to my neck, hitting my sweet spot immediately. I hummed in pleasure. He began fumbling with my bra, I laughed a bit as he got a bit frustrated.

"Hey guys have you seen my-" Alistor walked into the scene, blushing as red as his hair. He chuckled a bit to himself and walked back to his bunk. "Don't forget to use protection!" He yelled, causing me and Arthur to laugh.

And let's just say we used Alistor's advice.

*+*+*

A/n omgggggg I'm actually really proud of this wth???? Anyways a huge thank you to @Dragonfire56 and @OlaSmulska1 !!

~Finn