Romano//Midnight Conversations

The moon was high and the stars were glowing on the beautiful Friday night.

Antonio was hosting a sleepover with all of his closest friends. Including Lovino (Toni had to use bribery), Feliciano (and obviously Ludwig had to come), Elizabeta (came for the food), and Y/n (who came because they had literally nothing else to do).

Everyone was in the living room chatting while Shrek played on the television. There were snacks everywhere and everyone seemed to be in a good mood, laughing and joking.
"Hey guys," Toni said "who wants to play Monopoly?"
Everyone agreed and soon after there was already an argument over who got what piece. After that, friendships were destroyed and Elizabeta reigned triumphant.

Feliciano,who just got finished crying for the seventeenth time, yawned and said,"I'm ready for bed!"
There was a murmur of agreement, for everyone was still pretty angsty about Monopoly.
Toni cleared his throat and announced," Ok guys! Ludwig and Feliciano get the couches because I don't trust them in the bedroom together..." Feli cheered but Ludwig looked embarrassed. "Elizabeta, you and Y/n can stay with Lovino in his room. He has a bunk bed and a couch in there. That is unless Y/n wants to sleep with me..." Y/n yelled and threw a pillow at Toni's face and Lovino looked disgusted.

Elizabeta stood up and stated,"Actually guys I have to leave now, Roderich just sent me a text saying he accidentally caught the house on fire.. so bye thank you everyone!" But before she left, she leaned down and whispered good luck to Y/n.

Everyone got situated in their spots and Y/n got the top bunk of Lovi's bunk bed. Lovi got the bottom.
They both got along relatively well, so there wasn't tension in the air or anything.
Once Y/n got cozied in the blankets they inquired,"Do you then think ants have feelings?"
Lovino sighed and said,"Wha- wait, I don't know! Maybe? Now go to sleep."
Y/n tried closing their eyes but couldn't, questions still swimming in their brain. "What about giraffes? I think they have feelings."
"Go. To. Sleep."
"Ok."
*silence*
"Do you think-"
"If you ask one more bizarre question I swear I will come up there and make you shut up."
*silence*
"Ok but-"
"Alright that's it!"
Lovino then proceeded to climb up the ladder to the top and then lay down right on top of Y/n, covering their mouth in the process.
Y/n however did not object.

***
A/n aaaayyyyyy waddup it's ya boi BacK aT iT aGAiN wITh tHe fAnFicTioNs. Please send suggestions I am brain dead woooooooooooooooooooooo