Prussia//Nerd

A/n : C/n means your countries name *dab*

~~

It was a rainy yet peaceful day in C/N.
The clouds were grey and the trees slightly swayed in the breeze. It was calm, almost surreal.
And that's how y/n expected the day to be. Quiet and calm. A book by the fireplace, maybe some tea.

However their plans were soon tainted.

"HELLO Y/N ZHE AWESOME PRUSSIA HAS ARRIVED!" Gilbert screamed as he bursted through the door.

"Gil you're wet and a mess." Y/n sighed as they handed a towel to the loud Prussian.
"I'm only wet and a mess for you.." He winked.
Y/n screamed and hit him with another towel.

"THATS NOT RIGHT!" Y/n wailed.

Gilbert laughed,"It is only zhe truth.."

Y/n continued to hit him with towels while he laughed, really hard.

**time skip***wink*

Y/n and Gilbert are now on the couch watching Star Wars. The movie just ended and they were both feeling empty.

"Hey Gil I'll be right back.." y/n said mysteriously as they slipped away from the couch. Gilbert was left really confused at y/n's odd behavior. He was lost in his obnoxious thoughts when he felt something hit his head. He looked up to see y/n holding two lights sabers. Y/n tossed Gilbert one of them and said,"Are you ready to lose the battle of the nerds?"

Gilbert raised his saber and said,"You fool, ZHE AWESOME PRUSSIA WILL WIN!"

They continued to "battle" around the living room, and eventually the whole house. For some reason Ludwig showed up, said,"Nerds." And left.

~~~~
A/n yooooooooo I have 2k reads that's so wild. Anyways I haven't done Prussia in a while so BOOM. There you go. Anyways I was reading this fic and didn't look at the last updated date (2015) and it left on cliffhanger and right then and there I wanted to die.