Mericaa//Why are you like this?

Alfred's POV
"Y/n aren't you being a bit problematic?" I asked as I looked at my fuming girlfriend.
"You think I'm being problematic? It's not YOUR life that was ruined in a matter of seconds.!" She shouted as she paced her living room floor, her hair a mess and her eyes weary. And yes my lovely girlfriend was being problematic.

She had just gotten home from the store, her eyes wild with anger. Her lips were tainted red, like she gets when she's really pissed off. And man did it turn me on. So, being the amazing boyfriend I am, I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. She pulled me off and went into the kitchen. That's when I knew something was wrong. So I asked," Whats wrong babe?" She turned to me, a hot mess. "They are completely out of cookies Alfred. Completely. I talked to the manager and he said he had NO clue where the cookies went. So I went to the guy who owns the store and HE said they are replacing ALL the cookies with health food. Yes, you heard me. Health food."

And that's how we got to where we are currently. She's still hot though.
"Babe there are more stores."
"They don't have (favorite kind of cookie just pretend it's exclusive or whatever) Al. None. I went to everyone in the area. I'm distraught, dead inside. I will never be the same." She sighed.
I got an idea. I walked over to her, put my hands around her waist and whispered in her ear,"I know what will make you feel better." She blushed and said,"Really?"
"Yeah.." ;)

Video games.
I kicked her butt.
It was funny, until she tried to kill me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n heyyyy so I was originally writing for another country, but it sounded way too ooc to be THEM so I changed it to Alfred. Hope you enjoyed.