England // The Project

There was a boy in my Geography class who I sat next to everyday. Not that I wanted to but, seating charts.

His name was Arthur and he wore big glasses, huge sweaters, and barely spoke.
We were strangers, that's it.

"Hello class today we will be in groups for a new assignment. You will have to partner up with the person next to you and come up with..." The teacher dragged on about the assignment. Arthur and I shared an awkward glance as we realized we would be stuck with each other for two weeks.

"For the rest of the class period you can converse with your partner." The teacher then sat down at his desk.

"So Arthur-"
"You know my name?"
I blushed slightly. Was it weird?
"Uh yeah. Do you know mine?"
"Y/n. I've always liked your name."
Definitely not weird.
"Thanks haha. Anyways we should probably get to work on the project soon."
"Oh yes right."

For the rest of the class period we talked over the project with the occasional joke here and there.
*RIIIIING*
I began to pack my things.
"So I was thinking we could work on this more at the park? There's nice picnic tables and stuff. Unless you'd rather do it in the library.."
"No no. The park sounds lovely." He said shyly.
"Ok how does 3:30 sound?"
"Sounds perfect."

And with that, we continued our days. At lunch I'd occasionally catch him glancing at me. Arthur sat with the "unpopular" people, while I sat with the more "popular" people, including: Alfred (Arthur's brother), Antonio, Gilbert, Matthias, Elizabeta, and Francis.

"And then I was like woah there dudette, calm your tits!" Alfred shouted as everyone laughed. "And then?" Toni asked.
"Triple detention."
"Woooooah!" Gilbert said in awe.
Matthias started clapping, "My hero!"
I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe. I love these idiots. Francis tapped on my shoulder.
"I see that Arthur over there keeps looking over here. I wonder what that's about ohonhonhon."
"I don't know.." I stated as I calmed down, "maybe because we have to work on a geography project together."

Alfred turned to look at me. "Ew you have to work on a project with my nerdy bro? When you come over to our place you can come up to my room." He ended with a wink. I playfully pushed his arm and said, "Actually Big Boy, we're going to the park because there's nice picnic tables and stuff. And no horny jocks." I laughed as Alfred fake cried. "Wow Y/n you really hurt my feelings!"

*+*Timeskip To The Park*+*

I was waiting for Arthur at a nice shady picnic table by a pond. The weather was absolutely perfect. This would be a lovely spot for a date.. Wait, do I like Arthur? I'd never really considered it before.. With his beautiful green eyes, cute bushy eyebrows, and sexy messy hair...
Oh shit.

"Good evening Y/n! This spot is very lovely." Arthur said as he set his books down.
"Like you." I muttered under my breath.
"What?"
"Nothing."

In the beginning, we did talk about the project. But then, we just started talking. And the talking turned to me sitting on Arthur's lap making out with him. When we pulled away, Arthur smiled widely.

"Wow."

*+*+*
A/n sorry for ending kinda abruptly... you can imagine what happens next hehe. ;) Anyways it's been like two months since I updated oops... I'll try my best to actually upload frequently!
Finn, out!