2p America//jail

Wowee two 2p mericas in row what a concept. Anyways he's a babe and I feel bad for doing the bully au so im giving him extra love :)

~~~~~~

"What the fuck did he do this time.." y/n asked themselves while they drove to the local jail to bail out fuqboi Jones.

They were furious since it was three am and was trying to read fanfiction in peace. But obviously that didn't happen because their best friend just HAD to go to jail. Tsk tsk.

They reached the double doors and was greeted by the police officer, who already knew them by name.
"Hello y/n. Allen's in the usual cell."
"Ok but first of all, what did he do and how much do I owe." Y/n said tiredly.
The officer sighed and said," Well first of all he was speeding without a license, tried running away after being caught, and then attempted to flirt his way out of being arrested."

"And HOW much do I owe exactly?" Y/n asked.
"(However much you have to pay to bail and I'm too lazy to look it up, *finger guns*)" the officer said.

The policeman walked y/n to the place where Allen was sitting, along with some gruff looking males and a suburban white mom.

The police officer looked at Allen and said,"You sure are lucky to have such a good friend here, if it were me I'd have left you in there and never came back." He then left them both alone to walk out the door.

When they got in the car, Allen opened his mouth to say something but y/n put their finger to his lips and said," Now I don't want to hear an excuse and I don't want to hear any lies either. It's three am and I'm tired. I'm not driving you home and your staying at my place on the couch because you deserve it. You're lucky I fucking love you or you'd be in prison by now."
Allen was left speechless. But then he smirked.
"So you love me huh?" He laughed.
"Do you want to be friend zoned or-?" Y/n asked teasingly.
Allen went red," No no man! I just want to be clear if you love me in like a brotherly way or romantically,-"
"You know what Fuqboi Jones, I think I'll tell you in the morning."
"WHAT?!" Allen shouted.
Y/n laughed,"That'll be yer punishment alright babe?"
Allen was so flustered. "Babe????"

They finally pulled up to Y/n's house and shut the door. Y/n was about to go to their room, but Allen grabbed their hand and said,"You aren't going anywhere.."

***
A/n yo waddupboiiiiii it's ya boi Finn back at it again with a new fanfic *blowhorns in the background* say it with me kids, 2p America deserves love and affection and the whole world. GoOd joB kidDooS seE u aGaaIn in the NeXt fiC