2p America//Sick

Y/n groaned very loudly and dramatically as they rolled around on their bed.

They were sick because the economy was down and they had been in bed for two days. No contact with anyone. Completely alone. In the dark.

Y/n didn't even feel like getting up when a thump and crash was heard downstairs. They just rolled over and coughed.

Heavy footsteps walked into the room. Y/n kept on sleeping.

Someone sat on the bed. Y/n kept on sleeping.

"Hey."
Y/n jolted upwards and started coughing.
"What the hell are you doing here Allen?"
"I came by to see why you haven't been answering my calls. Thought you were breaking up with me or something." Allen sounded cocky, but deep down he was beyond relieved.

"I'm sick as fuck so get out before... before I - AACHOO"
"Before you what? Sneeze on me to death?"
Y/n groaned as Allen took off his shoes and crawled into bed next to them.
Y/n fell asleep again and Allen played with their hair until he fell asleep.

The next morning, Allen woke up to see Y/n still asleep, yet less sickly. He laid there, gazing at their beautiful features.

Y/n yawned and tried to sit up, but was brought back down by their boyfriend. Somehow in the middle of the night, he took off his shirt and pants, leaving him just in his boxers.
"Good morning Allen" Y/n smiled as (she/he) kissed Allen's nose.
"Good morning babe. Feeling better?"
"Hell yeah!"
"Good" Allen leaned in for a kiss, and Y/n happily kissed back.

*+*+*
A/n hey my fellas what's poppin in the neighborhood? I have the flu and can't sleep so I wrote a fanfic on what I wish would happen. Oi I hate being sick!