Spain+America// Jealousy

A/n this is not merica x Spain it just happened to have both of them in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were so unimpressed it hurt.

Alfred had been trying to flirt with you, horribly I might add, all night.
I repeat: all night.
It was getting kind of agitating.

You were at Antonio's house for a party and didn't plan on speaking to anyone. Until a certain semi-tipsy American came up to you and didn't leave your side for the rest of the night.
"Alfred you disgust me."
"Ah so you've discussed me, I'm a trust fund baby you can trust me."

You just rolled your eyes and looked blankly around as Alfred continued to use lame pick up lines. What you didn't know however, was that a certain jealous Spaniard was watching the entire time.

"So I was saving this cat right, and the-" Alfred jumbled on and on about how he was SUCH a hero. "Ya know, you could be my sidekick..."

You then just sighed obnoxiously loud. That's when you heard a cough. You looked over to see Antonio with his hand on Alfred's shoulder, with a somewhat odd aura around him.

"Can you not tell that the lady is not interested?" You looked up surprised. "Uh anyways y/n I gotta go bye." Then Alfred left, and immediately started flirting with some other girl.

"Thanks Toni you really saved me back there.." You slightly blushed, which you NEVER do. "No hay problema mí amor."
You then spent the night with Antonio, and actually heard some really good pick up lines.
And fell for every single one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n WOWEE IVE HAD WRITERS BLOCK FOR A WHILE. Welp I'm back so expect new stuffs. WEW