Canada//Forest

I was unstoppable.

My hair ran wildly behind me as I dashed through the densely covered forest. I ducked under fallen trees and chased after my best friend, Matthew Williams. MAN he was fast. My legs carried my little body farther and farther. Finally, I pounced on him. We were both laughing uncontrollably as I pinned him to the ground, my hair dangling a little in front of my face. Matthew all of a sudden blushed 50 shades of red. I laughed, "Why so red friend?" He blushed slightly less, "Oh it's nothing Y/N..." I unpinned him and laid right by his side. "Do you remember that old treehouse that we used to play in as kids?" Matthew asked as he turned to look at me. "The one with the amazingly beautiful view of the sunset? Yeah I remember." I dreamily looked up at the trees hovering over head. "Do you wanna go to it? Like check it out, relive some memories..?" Matt sheepishly asked. I sat up. "HECK YEAH MAN!" I squealed excitedly.

Matthew led the way as I looked at him admiringly. He really does look cute when he's determined... I shook my head. No way man, he likes you as a friend, nothing else. Maybe if... My thoughts were interrupted by Matt waving his hand in my face. "Y/N? Are you there? Earth to Y/N..." "Huh?" "There she is." He ruffled my messy hair, making it at least 10% more messy. I glared at him.

Matt laughed as he pointed upwards at our old treehouse. It was pretty high up in the trees, and was a good size too. Also, it was really sturdy since Francis paid professionals.

Matthew gestured his arms out towards the jagged ladder embedded into the tree. "Ladies first." I stuck my tongue out and started climbing. Matt laughed. As I reached the top, I couldn't help but gasp. The sunset had arrived. And man was it more beautiful than I remembered. Matthew finally climbed up and sat next to me. I looked at Matt and said dreamily," Isn't the sunset absolutely stunning?" Matthew looked at it and stated," Yeah, but you're the most stunning thing I've ever seen." I gasped again. Matthew blushed furiously. "D-did I say that out loud??!"

I then said something really intelligent,"MMHM."

Matthew looked down embarrassed. I grabbed his hand and said," That's a lie you know why? Because you are more stunning than I am." (Authors note : GET it cause he's looked in the mirror HAHA IM HILARIOUS) Matthew looked surprised for a split second and I kissed him. He didn't do anything at first, I guess he was still kinda in shock. But then he kissed back. And After a strong five minutes of making out, we finally pulled away. Matthew laughed first, and then I joined in. We just kindve turned into two losers laughing on our treehouse floor.