Yeah right//Prussia

I'm too lazy to revise this so comment any errors and maybe I'll fix them lol

Y/n rolled their eyes as the boisterous Prussian waltzed into the world meeting, an arrogant pump in his step.
He plopped down next to Mathias (Denmark). Right across from Y/n.
Why Gilbert was even there, no one knew, yet no one cares to ask. And of course Y/n wouldn't ask because that's just rude.

"Alright everyone, let's try and get zhis world meeting into order!" Ludwig spoke as he was standing in front of his chair, his papers neatly in front of him. Everything was going swimmingly and they were actually getting stuff done, until Lovino started arguing with Antonio, which triggered Feli's crying, which triggered Alfred's screaming, which triggered Arthur's old man complaints and so forth.
Now the whole meeting was in disarray. Not that anyone was surprised however.

Y/n soon got their stuff and walked out the doors.

They were heading out when someone grabbed them on the shoulder. Y/n turned around and punched the stranger in the face. Alas, it wasn't a stranger. It was Gilbert. But, ya know, with a freshly bleeding nose.

"VHAT VAS THAT FOR!" Gilbert screamed while he covered his nose.
"It was an accident! Impulse! I thought you were gonna steal my stuff or something!"
"VHELL JOU ARE ONE VERY STRONG PERSON. ZHE AWESOME PRUSSIA IS slightly impressed."
"Thanks? I guess?" Y/n awkwardly finger gunned and started to walk away.

"VAIT! DONT LEAVE ZHE AWESOME PRUSSIA ALONE IN ZHIS TIME OF DESPAIR! Please take care of meeeee!" Gilbert whined as he gave Y/n the puppy dog eyes.

"Uh no thanks."

"BUT I NEED JOU!"

"Yeah right."

"YA I KNOW IM RIGHT!"

"Whatever, Sure I guess."

"DANKE FRAUUU!"

"Whatever man."

***
A/n I'm watching Shrek again while writing this. So mad @ Fiona. She's the dumbest thing on the planet. Anyways I don't know why I always right fanfics while watching Shrek?

Hetalia x Reader One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें