2p America//What I Needed

"Alleeeeeeen."
"What, dollface?"
"I'm bored."

Allen was over at my house for once. I was hoping he would get the hint that I wanted to do something, but no. He just raided my fridge and sat on my couch, watching baseball.

I put my legs on top of his lap and groaned in annoyance.

"What's up with you today, Y/n?"
"You're not paying me any attention!"
"I'm watching baseball right now!"
"Fine then! I'll just call Mathieu and see if he wants to hang out with me!" I smirked.

Allen got an angry look on his face, which brought me joy. I had won.

"Fine. What do you want to do?" He asked, clearly agitated. I scooted over to him and set my chin on his shoulder.
"I don't know actually."
"Are you serious?"
"Maybe..."

Allen sighed and got up.
"Where are you-" He grabbed me by the waist and slung me over his shoulder.
"You'll see."

He set me down gently in his car, shutting the door.
"You know you could've just told me to get in the car like a normal person, right?" I said sarcastically.
"Yeah but that wouldn't have been as fun." He smiled his adorable toothy grin.

We drove along the hills by the coast with all the windows down. I smiled the entire time, Allen always knew what I needed.

We parked on a hill overlooking the ocean. The sun was just beginning to set. Allen and I sat on the hood of his car. I snuggled closer to him while he had his arm around me.

"Thanks, Allen."
"No problem, babe."

He planted a soft kiss on my lips. We stayed there for a while, even after the sun set. The stars were beautiful that night.

✨✨✨🐝✨✨✨

A/n I actually updated like I said I would??? What universe is this???? I just really love Allen a lot guys you have no idea he holds all of my uwus.

~Finn