Hetalia x reader//New Years

Authors Note: C/n means Character's name because you get to choose the character! It can be male or female! Woooo! Comment what country you chose...

*+*+*+*

Y/n's POV

I sighed as I looked at the clock.
4:45. It's New Years Eve and I've been getting texts non-stop from my best friend Jen and my friend Alfred about his "super-awesome-rockin-fun-fuckin-amazing party" tonight. And no, I didn't plan on going.

I didn't want a repeat of last year, which was me alone at Alfred's party, drinking tea and watching all the couples and non-couples happily kissing as the New Year starts.

My plan was to stay home, watch YouTube, read a little, and maybe stay up until midnight.

But no, my plans were thwarted by a certain someone who barged into my house.

"Y/nnnnn" Jen sang as she strutted into my house. I walked over to see her wearing a blue dress with sparkly shoes and cupcake earrings. Classic Jen.

"Are you ready for the- Y/N!" Jen yelled as she looked at me.
"What??"
"You aren't dressed up!"
"For???"
"The party!"
"I'm not going Jen, I told you."
"But Y/n! You can't miss it! This year I promise I won't leave you to stalk Oliver. Alsooo C/n is going to be there," Jen winked.
"Ok fine. If I end up alone you owe me big time" I sighed.
"Yay! Now I can help you get ready!"

After an hour of attempting to get ready and a ton of procrastinating, I finally got finished.
(Insert what you are wearing here!)

"Y/n you look stunning! C/n will totally see you and swoon," Jen grabbed my arm and we headed out the door.

*+*Timeskip to the party*+*

"Hello dudes and dudettes! Welcome to my
super-awesome-rockin-fun-fuckin-amazing New Years party! Hope you got that special someone cause it would totally suck if you were alone!"

Everyone clapped even though it was horrible honestly, but then went back to whatever the hell they were doing previously.
I had been there ten minutes and already Jen was flirting with Oliver. I was by the snack table, shoving food into my mouth.

I had just swallowed my tenth (favorite snack) when C/n walked up to me.

"Hey Y/n are you enjoying the party?" They smiled.
"Honestly no. It's just going to be a repeat of last year and I'm thinking of bailing."
C/n looked concerned. "What happened last year?"
I blushed slightly, not really wanting to say the real reason. *cough cough* wanting to be kissed *cough cough*

"Let's just say my friend left me and I was alone for the start of the New Year."
C/n nodded slightly. "Well I'll make sure that doesn't happen this year! Come on!"
C/n led me outside but I managed to snag a (favorite snack) first.

Luckily,being Alfred's house, there was a huge outdoor tv counting down the minutes until the New Year.

Lots of people were in the pool swimming and it wasn't a pretty sight. (Let's just say that there were clothes scattered all around.)

C/n guided me to a lawn chair not to far from the sight of the tv, but far enough from the sight of the skinny dippers.

"So why'd you take me out here?"
"Because I could tell that you hated it in there. And I just wanted to spend time with you."

My heart fluttered. Man I was so in love with them.

"Oh! I managed to grab us a couple of these!" C/n pulled out some necklaces and tiaras that say "Happy New Year!". I laughed and put on the tiara and necklace and C/n did the same.

We chatted for a while, looking at the stars. Until C/n gasped.
"What?!?" I asked confused.
"Ten more seconds until the New Year!"
C/n stood up and grabbed my hand.

10

They pulled me close

9

My heart was racing

8

Could this really be it?

7

The moment I've been longing for?

6

He brings me in closer

5

Our noses are almost touching

4

I can't believe this is happening

3
2
1

Our lips cascaded against each other in perfect harmony. My heart was pounding in my ear drums and my brain was going a hundred miles a minute. When we finally broke the kiss, we smiled.

I guess the New Year wouldn't be so bad after all.

*+*+*+*
A/n I'm actually really proud of this! I tried not to make the C/n too ooc because it can literally be anyone so I hope I did good! Anyways, Happy New Year my dudes! 2018 is gonna fucking rock!