England//Done

"Arthur I said I'm done."

"Y/n look-"

"I said I'm done. I'm done with all your crap. You coming home late at night, not telling me where you were. You ignoring me when you're  in one of those moods. And you not even caring that I'm hurting. So I'm leaving." I said as I grabbed my bags, tears threatening to fall.

For the past few months Arthur has been different. We've been dating for a year now. A whole year. And lately he's been nothing but unresponsive. He hasn't been talking to me, or answering my calls, or even sleeping next to me. He's just been weird. So I'm moving out. He pulled the last straw last night.

~~~~~~~Flashback ~~~~~~~

"Arthur where have you been? It's 2 a.m."
"Nowhere important y/n."
"Arthur please tell me. I am your girlfriend, I deserve to know."
"When did you start being so nosey y/n? What I did is none of your business."
"None of my business?? As your girlfriend I try to respect your privacy but this is getting out of control. Arthur please.."
"Whatever y/n" he muttered as he walked to his room and slammed the door.

~~~~~~~~Flashback over~~~~~~~~

"Y/n please just listen.." Arthur begged.
"No Arthur I've had enough. You don't love me anymore. I can tell in the way you speak, the way you look at me. That's not love. You don't talk to me. That's not what lovers do. So I'm leaving you. I'm obviously just an annoyance in you busy life."
"Y/n.."
"Goodbye Arthur."

I walked out the door, tears finally falling down my face. I threw my bags in the backseat and slammed the door. I jumped in the front seat, eager to get out of there. I looked over one last time to see Arthur on the ground, sobbing. I almost pitied the man, but drove away before my heart made any rash decisions.
And then I drove.
And didn't look back again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n I wrote this out of experience. Not my experience, but what I experienced. So this is like a weird alteration of reality.