2p England//Venus (P.2 )

(A/N my friend made me feel guilty for my last Oliver one so I'm making a sweeter one kinda like a part two.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I trudged my feet up the leaf covered path to the top of the hill above the park.

Earlier that day, I received a some what odd text message out of the blue from Oliver saying 'meet me at the place where we met. come alone.' I wasn't creeped out or anything, just confused. I mean hey, it's Oliver Kirkland, a guy who makes cupcakes out of people.

However, I was confused as to why he texted me. We haven't talked in weeks (after the whole confessing my love fiasco). And for him to just leave me on read for three weeks and text me? That was just weird.

I tried to shake the feeling that something was going to happen. My gut was telling me to turn back, but my lovesick heart was telling me to keep going.

The moon was high in the sky and the stars were twinkling and just beautiful. I sighed as I sat down at the exact spot where I met my first love, Oliver. Nothing has really changed. The river was still glowing in the moonlight below and the trees still mysterious and beautiful. I was so busy engulfing my senses in my surroundings that I didn't even notice the human sit right beside me. "Beautiful night, huh poppet?" I jumped at the sound of his voice. "Oh heeeyy Oliverr..." I failed at sounding nonchalant.
"Oh I'm sorry if I scared you dear, I thought you wouldn't even show up." He looked down at his pale hands, fiddling his thumbs.
"Why would I not show up? Because you rejected me when I confessed my love to you? Or because you left me on read for weeks and never bothered to talk to me. About anything. It's like you just abandoned me and then decided to act like nothing ever happened" I paused and then continued," I'm not even sure why I came honestly. Maybe it's the fact that I'm a hopeless romantic and a little part of me just wanted to see your face again. Or mayb..." I was cut off by a pair of pale lips against mine.

"Poppet, I'm so sorry for everything that I've done to you and rejecting you and being such a horrible person in general. It's just that I didn't want to believe you loved me. I thought no one ever could. That's why I was shocked and confused when you all of a sudden confessed. I'm so sorry for lying and saying I didn't feel the same way, because I do feel the same way. My mind just needed to process your words. I even stopped baking for a while... I'm so sorry I hurt you Y/N. Forgive me?"

I nodded furiously and felt a tear trickle down my cheek.
REALLY Y/N, REALLY?
"Y/n???"
"Im sorry, I'm just emotional." I said while wiping away the tear. Oliver smile and pulled me into his embrace. We lay there all night, talking about trivial things, because nothing else mattered. All that mattered was that Oliver loved me back.
He loved me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n YOOOO WASSUP. So mushy gushy is not really my style, but I did this to please my friend, Mrs. Kirkland. Anyways I love Sleeping at Last I highly recommend their music it is TOP KNOTCH. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻