Teen(ish) Prussia x teen(ish) reader (obviously)//Go Away

A/n don't ask why I've chosen this BEAUTIFUL image. You know exactly why.

Also of course you are a young country and so is Gilbert. Just to be clear :)))

**

Young Y/n was walking around their capital, taking in the scenery and thinking about life. They just were about to turn inside a shop when a scream was heard. Y/n ran toward all the commotion.

"What in the world is going on here?" Y/n asked a random citizen.

The citizen, red in the face, stated nervously, "The Prussian Navy is approaching!"

Instead of screeching or panicking, Y/n just sighed out of annoyance. Their one day off and the annoying Prussian man decided to pay a visit. Y/n gathered their composure and walked to the front of the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen, there is no need to panic. I have got this under control. We will not be overtaken or ransacked, I am sure of it. Now continue with your daily lives and I will handle this." The crowd, somewhat satisfied but still nervous, finally dispersed and continued on. Y/n however saw the Prussian Navy in the distance and decided to wait for them. Alone. With no weapons.

Y/n sat down on a dock and waited for the arrival of the small navy.

The ships finally approached, and Y/n could see the obnoxious albino man laughing on the deck. Y/n sighed and brushed off their hands as they walked towards the now docking boat.

"Hello Gilbert." Y/n stated sarcastically.

"And hello Y/n! ZHE GREAT PRUSSIA HAS ARRIVED TO TAKE YOU PRISONER AND TAKE OVER YOUR LAND! That is unless you want to marry me.. you have no other choice. CHOOSE YOUR FATE!" Gilbert then laughed loudly. Y/n just sighed.

"Ok first of all there is no way in hell I'm going to marry you, second of all I'm not going to be your prisoner and you are not taking over my land" Y/n walked closer and closer to the now growing nervous country "so, just to be clear, you my friend, will go away back to wherever the shit you came from and I will go back to my daily life." Y/n was finally in the Prussian man's face, almost touching noses. An evil aura was behind Y/n, growing bigger by the second. They had an odd glint in their eye that made them look slightly (or actually) insane. They grabbed Gilbert by the collar and looked him in the eye. Gilbert tried to act cool and actually speak, but that was a huge mistake.

"ZHE AWESOME PRUSSIA TAKES ORDERS FROM NO ONE! Jou will come back with me wether jou like it or not!" However, he was shaking the whole time.

Y/n got even closer, the aura suddenly getting darker and wider, causing the Prussian man and men on board the ship to tremble. Y/n then took their hand off Gilbert, not taking her eye off him, and kicked him right where the sun doesn't shine. That caused him to screech, very, very loudly. And obviously he ran (or at least tried to) like a loser back to his ship.

Y/n smiled and made sure he was long gone before leaving the dock and finally heading back to the town. Only to be greeted warmly by their ecstatic citizens, ready to throw a party.

***

A/n ayyyyyyyyyyyye so I was looking back at my old fics and you can literally tell which ones I wrote at midnight just by the authors notes and bad language. I swear I get most of my "creativity" when I'm delirious at night.