Bad Touch Trio || BrO

Y/n walked through the hallway to hel- I mean first period. It was science and the teacher was basically Satan.

"Y/n! Y/n! Yyyyy/n!" Jen (Antarctica) came running down the hall to greet their best friend.
"Helllo Jen. Are you reading fanfiction in public again?"
"It's just so good!"
"Who is it? Oliver?"
"Maaaaaaybe. Maybe not."
"It is Oliver."
"Yeah you right fam."
They laughed together as they walked down the hallway to first period, which luckily they had together.

They sat in their seats just as the bell rang. Next to Jen was Oliver, and on the other side was Y/n. The seat next to Y/n however was empty, and the occupent was always late. Oh wait- here they come. All Antonio, Gilbert, and Francis came through the door.
Mr. Ergos just glared at them and said," 0's for the week for being late."
Gilbert looked offended. "For za week?"
"I told you three if you came in late one more time that you would get zeros for a whole week. Now sit down."

All three sat down, the empty seat next to Y/n now filled with Gilbert.
"Ok class lets get started. Pull out your books to pa.."

The class dragged on and on and on and on. By the time it was over, everyone was already drained emotionally and physically.
Oliver looked at Jen quizzically and asked,"What are you reading Jen?" Jen then got really red, like really really red and stuttered,"NOTHING." She then continued to run out the door, leaving Oliver bewildered.

Y/n and Gilbert looked at each other and laughed. They met up with Antonio and Francis after class, because Francis kept making Antonio laugh in class.

"I can't believe he gave us zeros for the whole week." Francis sighed.
"Ja I feel kinda bad because my car is so slow, if it weren't for that we would have solid C's." Gilbert added.
"At least we are doing well in other classes." Antonio smiled optimistically.
"Yeah I really hate his class. He needs to like jump in a ditch and get attacked vigorously by ducks." Y/n said thoughtfully.

"Wooah Y/n getting all angsty up I  here!" Francis laughed.
"Rebellious teen coming through!" Gilbert made car noises and pretended to hit Antonio, who made exploding noises.
Y/n laughed and shook their head.

They continued down the hallway and on to second period, however Antonio and Francis had to go to another classroom.

So Y/n and Gilbert continued on to their classroom and on with the day.

2nd period turned to 3rd, and 3rd to 4th and then finally 4th turned into lunch.

At lunchtime, all the friends met up at their "designated" table.
The table now consisted of the BTT,   Y/n, Jen, and (add favorite character other than BTT here!).

"Jen what are jou reading so intensely?" Gilbert inquired while he tried to look over at her phone.
"Probably fanfiction." Antonio said.
"It's nothing!" Jen blushed and tried to hide her phone.
"Yep," Francis stated,"definitely fanfiction."

And so the lunch continued, full of innuendos, bad puns, Gilbert finally grabbing Jen's phone, reading it aloud right when Oliver walked by, and Jen beating him with her pink umbrella.

***
A/n aaaaaye WADDUP it's ya boi again. sO I have 8k reads which is radical. Anyways homecoming week is next week so I'll probably write something hoco related,,. If you left a suggestion don't worry I am working on it and they will be up soon!