Spain//Cliffhanger

Quick authors note C/N means country's name. Like your country's name. Like if you had/were a country.

***

It was a lovely day in C/N.

The flowers were in full bloom, the trees softly swaying in the even softer breeze, and the ocean beautiful in the distance.

Everything seemed to be perfect.

Except Y/n.

They were highly upset at the cliff hanger in the book they just ended reading. And that was the latest book.

So Y/n just sat in their blankets, watching television, trying to keep their mind off of the sinking feeling in their stomach because of the book.

So naturally, they tried filling the void with food.

Lots of food.

And did I mention it was all junk food? Sweet, savory, delicious.. I'm getting ahead of myself.

Anyways, Y/n was chowing down on their snacks when they heard someone open the front door. But, being the lazy ass they are, they just continued sitting there on the couch, blankly staring at the television.

They were engulfed in their thoughts when something touched them on the shoulder. So naturally, they screamed and hit it.

They looked up to see a certain Spaniard rubbing his hand.

"Ouch chica, you really know how to treat a guy.." He smiled his infamous smile.
"Toniiii what are you doing here?" Y/n said agitatedly.

"I just came to check on y-"

"WHY NOW." Y/n groaned.
Toni sweetly smiled and was about to speak when Y/n stated," GET THE FUCK OUT IM HAVING A MOMEnt."

Y/n continued to eat some cheez puffs while Toni laughed.

"What's  wrong?" He asked now concerned at Y/n's pained expression.

Y/n sighed," The book I was reading ended on a cliffhanger and... I don't know if Mars loves Peter or NOt.."

"Oh Chica I'm sure that you'll know soon, anyways, when I'm left on a cliffhanger, I just imagine the ending myself. And then when i know the real ending, I'm twice as disappointed!"

"Awe Toni thanks, I really needed that." Y/n finally smiled.
Toni pulled Y/n in for a hug and whispered,"No problemo."

He then pulled away slightly, looked Y/n in the eyes and then-

***
A/n ha see what I did there :) anyways I was gone for a week. Our wifi was completely out so I couldn't go on my phone barely at all. It was horrible... Anyways I'm back ! And again thank you so much for 1K reads!