2p America//Our Love is god

Allen's POV

Man am I in love with y/n.

And not the stupid crazy softy cuddly kind of love. But the I would kill for you kind of love. The I would blow up buildings for you kind of love.
The I would do anything for you kind of love. And I would do anything for her.

The way her smile makes me weak. When I'm the one causing it. The way her eyes fill with wonder as she's doing something she loves. When I'm the one she's looking at. When she sleeps, oh don't even get me started on when she sleeps. How she looks so peaceful, so calm. As long as I'm the one sleeping next to her.

But when she's hanging out with her friends. When she's on the phone. When she's talking to other guys. When the other guys try and flirt with her. That's when I'm mad. And not silly little upset puffy kind of mad. But the kind of mad where the guys end up missing the next morning. The kind where her friend hasn't contacted her in a while and won't answer. The kind of mad where I will do anything for her. Even if it means hurting her a bit.

Oh and when someone's mean or spiteful towards her. My y/n. You don't even want to know what happens to them.
It's not pretty.
But she is.
And I love her.
And she loves me.
And,
Our love is god.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n I'm Heathers trash bye.