I'm Sorry (I'm not Sorry) // Lonely Y/n X Nobody

A/n; as ironic as this sounds, I'm too lazy to check for any mistakes, so please feel free to check, you grammar nerds. And yes the picture is me about to be in a parade. And also yes, I do have a resting bitch face. The mood of the picture just kinda goes with the short ok? Ok

"aAAAAAaaaaaAAAaaAaaAahhhhhhhh....." Y/n scream sighed as they rolled around on the couch with sunglasses on. Their sweatpants were baggy and speaking of bags, the ones under their eyes were designer. An endless cycle of Shrek played on the tv, and the bedroom was a complete disaster.

Y/n hadn't had any contact with anyone for weeks. They just lay around all day doing nothing "productive". Y/n would play video games and watch old movies, eat cheetos and complain about the weather. And of course they scrolled endlessly on Tumblr.

Y/n rolled on the bed, sighing in irritation at themself, accepting their fate of boredom. Of course, it wasn't  their fault. It was the depression, anxiety, and stress that compressed them into a state of what seemed like calmness, but actually was so much stress that they didn't even care anymore. Hard to explain, I know.

Anyways, Y/n had no motivation to write the papers they needed to write, or film what they needed to film. They just stopped caring.

Before they secluded them-self from the world, they went to hel- I mean highschool (or college or whatever you want bro). Their grades were already going downhill, along with all of their friendships. Y/n was a disaster.

A complete disaster.

***

A/n heeeeeeyyy I've been gone for awhile wowza. Anyways this lil short explains why I was gone for so long. I still have to write a 2p Japan X reader and it will be up hopefully sometime this week. Also thanks sO MUCH FOR 10K THATS SO FLIPPIN RADICAL!

Hetalia x Reader One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara