2p England//Would you be so kind?

I passed by his little café ever single day for a red velvet cupcake and a cup of tea.

I've known Ollie for quite a while now and know of his little "secret ingredient" in his sweet treats. However, I make sure that he makes mine human-remains free. I trust him. But the thing is, not only do i trust him, but i would do anything to be with him. And not in a platonic way. In a "i wanna be yours forever and never let you go" kind of way. And he knows.

CUE FLASHBACK WOOOO*waves arms in a mysterious fashion*

I had just finished my cup of tea at Oliver's when I felt compelled to confess my feelings. Right then and there.

"Oliver, I uh... need to tell you something.. important." I stammered, playing with my hair in the process.
"What is it Y/N? Did you finally kill a man??? Who was it??? Was it that horrid mailman? I've been scoping him out for months.. always gets away before I have the chance to.."
"NO I DIDNT KILL ANYBODY OLLIE ITS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT."
"MORE important than murdering a nuisance? Oh poppet please tell."
"I am in love with you Oliver. I've felt this way for such a long time and I've never felt this way before with anyone. I love you."
Oliver fell silent. The awkwardness in the air rose with an uneasiness mixed in. Oliver cleared his throat.
"I uh... don't know what to say poppet...  I respect your feelings, but I'm not sure I feel the same way."

I got rejected. And man did it hurt.

FLASHBACK OVER WOOOO *waves arms again in mysterious fashion*

I still go to his café, though we don't chat anymore like we used to. I'm still in love with him. And if it's possible, even more from the start.

If he would only love me back...