Norway//Alone

A/n Oke so Y/n is non-binary btw (they/them pronouns)! Y/n will be in all my fics unless stated (or suggested) otherwise :-)

*+*+*+*

Y/n was always alone. They were always pushing people away, not wanting to get too close. However, being a country, at certain times it was impossible. And they dreaded those days. What are so bad about those days you may be asking yourself? World meetings.

Y/n never came in early, and never came in late. They dreaded the attention of both, so they snuck in when the room was about half full. People barely noticed them, and when they did, Y/n would be polite and try to end the conversation immediately.

Buzzz

Y/n groggily got up and checked the alarm.
8:24

"Shit." Y/n was going to be late for the World Meeting for the first time in their existence. They thought about bailing, but decided against it.

They quickly got ready and apparated to the building, which was being held in Norway. Being a witch had its perks, because Y/n was only 3 and a half minutes late. They slowly creeped open the door, and quite a few heads turned around to see who came in.
"Sorry." Y/n muttered as (they) looked around for an empty seat. They decided the best option was next to a man named Lukas (Norway). Lukas seemed slightly interested in the person beside him, and stared at them intensely; a skilled he learned from Sweden.

Y/n uncomfortably moved around in their seat, having taken notice in Lukas staring intensely. They decided to inquire even though it was against their morals.

"Do you need something?" Y/n whispered as Alfred was screaming about global warming being a sign from the aliens.
Lukas was taken aback for a second, for he didn't think Y/n would notice/respond.

"You are just really hot." Lukas whispered back.

"What the fu- I mean what?"

"Would you like to go out with me?"

"Hell no!"

"I'll buy you cookies."

"N- well ... ok."

*+*+*+*

Y/n and Lukas have been dating for thirty-two years now.

And as Lukas lay asleep next to Y/n, (they) couldn't help but think that they were glad they weren't alone.

—————
A/n henlo my peeps! I'm home from Georgia and am ready for Florida weather and my friend Jenna. Happy New Years! I might do a lil special or something. But that's all for now folks!