Canada//Mornings

Y/n's POV

I was half asleep. Part of me wanted to keep sleeping, and the other part wanted to be awake. So I just kind of lay there with my eyes closed, trying to go back to sleep.

I finally was about to drift off when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me.

"Goood morning Y/n." Matthew said drowsily as he stroked my hair.
I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. "Mattie I'm trying to sleep!"
Matthew laughed and kept his embrace, nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck.

I tried sleeping again, but to no avail. I turned around to see Matthew smiling sleepily at me.
"I see someone decided to finally wake up eh?"
I looked at him and said, " I guess. I really, really wanted to sleep longer though."
Matthew smiled sweetly and caressed my face. Damn I love that man.

Matthew's POV

Waking up to Y/n is the most beautiful thing.

She always looks so peaceful, until she gets cranky that she can't sleep anymore. Then she just looks beautiful.

As we lay there, my arms wrapped around her, I couldn't help but think how lucky I am to have her. She makes my life so much better with her smiles, sarcasm, bad puns, and adorable quirks. I just love her so much.

I caressed her face, taking in her beauty. She smiled and sighed happily.
"Well I guess I should get up and make breakfast." I stated, even though I didn't want to. I could lay with her all day. She groaned in protest.

"Maaaaatt don't leave meee! I want to lay here and cuddle, babe." I looked at her adorable features, man she could be pretty convincing. But, I knew we were both starving so I sat up.

"You know I could stay here all day in bed with you, but we need breakfast first. Then we can do whatever you want."
Y/n smiled devilishly. Oh no.

"Anything I want?" She asked 'innocently'.
"Yep."
"Ok!" She chirped, getting up.

I headed to the kitchen and took out the pancake mix.

*timeskip to after breakfast*

"So what do you want to do Y/n?" I asked my beautiful girlfriend as we stood in the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she put her arms on my shoulders.
"Wellll... I was thinking maybe we could have some fun." She stood on her tip-toes and kissed me deeply.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked.
"Yep."

We binge watched movies all day.

It was amazing.

But, I really do love the mornings.

***
A/n aaaayyye it's been awhile folks. So I had this idea in my head but I didn't know who to do it with, so I asked my friend and she named literally so many characters. I told her what it was about and her final answer was Canada. So here ya go!