Form

Please fill out the form and drop it in comment section.

Username :

Title :

Status ongoing/complete :

Genre:

Type of review :

Level - 1 :- For beginner with less experience. You will get positive feedback with points that they could look at for improvement.

Level -2 :- For experienced authors, constructive feedback on areas of improvement including review on their strength and weakness.

(Don't ask for level-2 if you can't handle negative feedback. It could be worse so think twice before asking. Don't throw your anger/childish act later. We can report against you.)

Payment :- 

(All payment should be made to reviewer)

1. A permanent follow to your reviewer (we will let you know about your reviewer later)

2. A dedication/credit in your book for reviewer.

3. Read and honest comment on 5 chapters of reviewer book. Don't forget to put #beingwoman before your comment on reviewer book.

PLEASE NOTE-- After finishing the payment, please comment and inform your reviewer so that they can start working on your review.

Tag : please tag your friends here? It can help us to grow.

You will be informed about the reviewer later. It will take some time to deliver the feedback so please have some patience. You need to complete the payment first, after that we will post your review in our book. However, if you want it via PM that is also fine with us.