Review - 43

Title - Madness

User - aribasx

Cover:

Your cover blew me away. It was so elegant and there was smooth movement. One thing that I did notice was that it was a bit blurry, making it look pixelated.  There was also too much of a contrast, it made it look as though i was unfinished.

Title:

The title is definitely drags the reader in. I noticed that the title used to be “Mirrors”. By looking at the cover, mirror looked as though it would fit it better. But the title madness fit the story within.

Summary:

The summary gave me chills. Instantly one could tell how amazing you are at describing scenes and moods. Didn’t enjoy rereading “it” over and over again. Try shortening it or combining sentence so It doesn’t get repetitive.

Story:

The detail and story telling makes this story feel as though it was a video game. No joke, it felt like this could be a small platform game with the crawlies, darkness, and the unknowing. If it was a game, I would have bought it.

Within the book, you changed the characters. This is definitely something that you should go back in and fix up. Characters feel differently with each person in their life, so it is highly suggested to rewrite the main characters feelings and personal thoughts loved ones.

Speaking of thoughts. Sometimes you use first person, as one should do when a character thinks to him/herself, you italicize the thoughts but then you don’t later on. And then you do. It was something that was happening and I wasn’t sure why. Just make sure you go back through and fix that.

Overall:

I still have chills from reading it. There are grammar problems with run ons and questionable descriptions (there is a chance that it could just be too much) but it was still wonderful. Like I said, if didn’t see it in word form, I swear that this could have been a game. Nicely done.

Rating:

8/10

By - ReviewGal