Review- 32

Author: mauragreenlife

Cover:

The cover was simple and had a nice -but common- color scheme. Considering what the story is about, the cover fits nicely. Job well done.

Title:

Just like the cover, it was short, simple, and got the point across. Liked the use of font; it gave off a lustful vibe.

Summary:

It was organized and definitely caught and kept the readers attention. The one problem was the contrast of the characters. It might be because I have only read the first few chapters, but the Vladimir -Im assuming it's him- from the summary seems different from the one in the story.

Story:

One of the first things that I noticed was the runon sentences. This is a common mistake for writers. The best way one can fix this is to read it out loud. Every time you pause usually indicates that there is a comma with a conjunction, a semicolon, or a period. Before correcting, double check to see if the three uses above would make sense.

The first few chapters will get your adrenalin pumping. The use of descriptive words show the emotion of the characters, but it also did not give away each of their personalities right away. With little hints here and there, the reader can kinda form an image of what the character would might do in a different situation.

Overall:

One would definitely not find out the plot in the first few chapters. Normally this would be terrible idea if not written correctly, but because of the hints and little cliffhangers within the story, it keeps the reader intrigued.

Rating: 7/10

A well written story. Good Job.

By- ReviewGal