Review - 38

Title - Chocolate Brown

Author - AyeshaFathima480

Cover:

Very rich and smooth. I love how the whole thing ties in with the plot and setting. I think the title should be in a different place, it make it harder to see the bigger picture.

Title:

I loved the title. I immediately wanted to know everything. I can’t get over how well the title and cover go together. Nice job!

Summary:

The summary told you the base behind the plot then showed you what the plot was. I liked the different perspectives of the two characters (I think that was what it was), in a few lines I knew that I might like the characters. One thing that I do suggest is not to make it too long and I see a few grammar problems just my running my eyes over it.

Story:

I like how the setting starts off with a fashion company (Is that even what you call it?) but it doesn’t feel like it’s about it. I also love the characters and how their personalities changed compared to when they were younger. There is a little hints about what had happened in their past and how each plans to deal with it.

Overall:

Looks like you have a hard time capitalizing words. From names to the beginning of sentences, it reminds my of the trolls in homestuck. Besides this, I love the story in general.

Rating:

5/10

By - ReviewGal