Review - 40

Jobs (Open)

TheHeartMagazine

Cover:

The cover didn’t make sense. There are a lot of things that need to be fixed with it that I can’t really not express. First, the title is to hard to read. It is to pale on a really bright background. I would suggest to bold it or even place a solid white/black design behind it so one can read it. The second thing It that the actual background is sloppy. This might because the photo chosen was small and it stretched out and blurry like that.

Title:

The title is straight the the point. Job Openings.

Summary:

Truthly, if this is for people to sign up for job openings, then you need to advertise better. Basicly you have to sell yourself out. What does your magazine do? Who may join? These need to be answered in the summary to attract more people.

Story:

You state the jobs, how everything is set up, the rules, and form. Everything that one needs to advertise job openings. Except the structure is off and all over the place. Rules that should have been stated in the beginning chapters is showed five chapters later. Improper use of colons, parentheses and poor word choice.

Overall:

Other than the fact it looks like a child wrote it, everything that a job needs is there. There is nothing missing, there is a style of organization, and there are indeed people signing up for the jobs, so you did something right.

I wasn’t sure what exactly you needed to be reviewed. Especially since you are hiring your own Editor that would be more than happy to help you. I hope I did ok. I tried to keep the review strictly to structure and grammar, rather than what you do as a magazine.

Rating:

5/10

Keep working on it! I know that it can be better!

By - ReviewGal