Review - 22

User - _live_to_laugh_

Title - Title: Sarcasm 101

The title I think goes well with the whole random genre. It’s simple and straight to the point. I basically have nothing more to add on the title at all.

Cover: The cover is not anything special, but once again I have nothing much to comment on it considering I think just as the title it basically goes well with the genre. Though I did like the girl on the picture, her shirt did stand out and add more depth to the cover.

Blurb: The blurb was also basic, though I did enjoy the little excerpt you gave. It was a good way to showcase what kind of things to expect from the book, it definitely caught my attention.

Story:

Now honestly this is where I had a hard time figuring out what to say. I feel like the contents on your book pretty much depends on the liking of a person and therefore might differ with different people. But I for one honestly enjoyed what I read, and found myself laughing at almost all the sarcastic jokes put in there. So, going with the concept that the book was made for people like me, I thought it was really fun read and served its purpose well.

Other than that, I honestly have nothing more to add.

Best of luck.

By - Epicadrenaline