It Was A Mistake

Levi's POV

I knew that I was gay ever since I was a child but I was young at the time so I didn't know anything about it so I brushed it off.

But when I saw Drew, boy oh boy, that confirmed it. I really am gay.

So what though? There's nothing wrong with it, it was never our decision to be this way, we were born like this and something got triggered while growing up to give us clue of who we really are.

These past few months hanging out with the band made me closer to them, especially to Drew since we hang out most of the time. I've always liked his hugs and I feel sparks? I think that's the word, yeah! I always feel sparks when we high five. It was weird at first but the more I think about it, the more it becomes clear.

I have a crush on my band mate.

Could be worse because I am already in love with him. Obviously, he doesn't feel the same so I have to keep it a secret even though it hurts me.

Nate knows though, he asked about my sexuality and the thing with Drew 5 moths ago, I nodded and looked at the floor in shame, I got so scared that I might ruin the band and loose my second family and the only thing left in my mind was to turn around, run back to our apartment, pack and leave.

Nate didn't do anything bad though, he hugged me and said he understands because he also likes Austin but doesn't feel the same.

Because of that, we got closer because we know and understand how the other feels.

I remembered last week when I almost kissed Drew. Our lips almost touched when my mind registered what I was doing, I was afraid to see the disgust and horror look in his eyes so I stood up and left his room instantly.

I left because I knew that if he asks and finds out, I know I was gonna be rejected and I couldn't blame him for it.

"Levi"
"Levi! Bro, are you okay?" I snapped back into reality when Drew was calling out my name.

"Huh? I'm sorry, what did you say?" I asked while pulling out my phone to check for notifications and the time "I asked you if you were okay, you were staring at me for the past 10 minutes probably" Drew said while turning off the television and getting up from the sofa, heading over to where I was. On the recliner.

I put my phone back in my pocket and sighed "Yeah, I'm okay. Just spaced out" I said while getting up to go upstairs. "Levi! Wait! We have to talk" I froze. Jesus christ what did I do

I turned around "About what?"
I can make out something pink across his cheeks, he scratched the back of his neck "About what happened last week" Holy- here comes the rejection. Ouch.
I faked a smile "Um.. Sure?" unsure of what else to say, I followed him to his room.

The 4 of us live in a house together now by the way, it's really amazing to be living with the people you love.

"Why are we going in your room? We could talk in the living room" I said while he opened the door "Nate and Austin won't be back for another hour" I took out my phone and put it back again when Drew started talking.
"Why didn't you tell me you liked me?" my jaw dropped, No. How?! "What are you talking about?" I tried to act innocent but I don't think I'm gonna last long, I could feel tears slowly forming in my eyes "Don't play dumb with me, Levi! Just answer me!" his voice slowly rising making me sink a little bit.

Who knew rejection would hurt this much?

"I don't really know what you're talking about!" I said, my voice also rising and you could clearly hear the pain and humiliation.

"You know what I'm talking about! I heard you and Nate talking in his room yesterday!" he said, sitting on his bed, elbows on his knees and hands on his face while I just stand there.

"Please, just tell me the truth" he said in a low voice. Defeated, I sighed "Okay" I looked at my worn out Vans. Well, so much for my happy ending.

"Yes, I do like you" tears already formed and waiting to drop "I know you don't feel the same and it's fine if you don't wanna talk to me anymore, none of this is your fault, okay?" I can literally feel my heart breaking while tears fall from my eyes "It was my mistake, I should've told myself to never fall for the person who I know would never feel the same" I wiped my eyes and turned around, grabbing the knob.

Something made me stop from what I was planning on doing, Drew grabbed my arm, made me face him as he snaked his arms around my waist. "Thank you for telling me" I'm so shocked, words weren't coming out of my mouth. Why isn't he telling me to get out? Why isn't he punching me? Why is he not calling me names?
My thoughts stopped when he kissed my neck and a low moan escapes my mouth, oh god.

He pulled away, and grabbed my face. I closed my eyes shut 'here comes the punch' but it never did.

I could only feel Drew's lips on mine and it was everything I ever dreamed of

I pulled away confused and was about to say something "I like you too baby boy, the truth is I already am in love with you" I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine, I could see tears forming and the love speak of.

I grabbed his face "I'm also in love with you babe" then he pulled down my hands and kissed me, this time, I kissed back. That kiss was filled with so much emotion and I loved every second of it and I could tell he felt the same "Will you please be my boyfriend, Levi Jones?" he asked, hope and love laced through his pretty eyes "I'd be happy to Drew Dirksen" we looked into each other and we kissed once again.

We didn't heard any door close and open though, only gasps and cheer from Nate and Austin.

I smiled at them while hugging Drew, him facing whatever is at my back and me, facing our two other homies.

"Wanna tell us how it happened?" Austin asked with an amused expression and while putting his things down. I faced Nate "You told him, didn't you? We weren't talking yesterday because you were acting weird" I smirked. Nate smiled "It was NOT my mistake" we all laughed and watched Netflix for the rest of the afternoon.

A/N
How'd you guys liked it? :) This is my first ever story so I have no idea, I'm proud of this tho if you're gonna ask me lol and in real life, I use "Tho" and when writing, I use "Though" ~The More You Know~ lmao, I'm weird
Leave thoughts and please vote! Thank you xxxxxx
-LeviCurls