Love Of My Life

I'm so devastated that a lot of innocent people died and a lot of them are children. Music is supposed to bring people together, not tear families and friends apart. They don't deserve that, no one does:(

A lot is also happening, an explosion in Manchester, ISIS invasion in Marawi, Philippines, bomb attack in Bangkok and car bombing in Syria.

God help us please.

#PrayForManchester #PrayForMarawi #PrayForSyria #PrayForBangkok #PrayForTheWorld

Let's get to the story now, yeah?

Levi's POV

It's now or never.

If you're wondering what's going on, it's nothing big, really. I'm just gonna tell Drew I have a crush on him. For a while now.

I have no idea how he'll react. He's straight. I know I don't have a chance with him but he should at least know, right?

I've been struggling with this emotion and I'm sick of it.

It's now or never.

"Drew? You home?" I asked out loud, while opening their front door. Stepping in, I dropped my bag in the living room "Drew? Where are you?!" still no answer.
I went to the kitchen and opened his cabinet and took 2 Granola bars. One's for later.

I sat on the sofa and watched tv. Something to pass the time while waiting for Drew. Wherever he is.

After 10 minutes, I heard a door closed. I looked around, Drew's coming down the stairs, hair still a little wet. Oh, he was just taking a shower.

"Levi, you're here!" he said brightly. I got up and and I gave him a "bro hug". To him, it is. To me, it's more than a brother thing.

"What's up?" he asked sitting on the sofa while pulling out his phone in his back pocket.

I'm so nervous, my palms are sweating and my heart is beating so fast. It's now or never.

"I-I have to t-tell you something.. Drew.. Something I should've told you a long time ago" I said, gulping at the end, still standing up and looking down at my shoes and the carpeted floor.

"You killed someone, didn't you?" he asked, jokingly. That decreased my nervousness by one percent.

Maybe, he won't react so badly. Hopefully.

He isn't the violent type of person.

He's just straight.

"What? N-no!" I chuckled. "Um.. I.. Promise you won't tell anyone or react badly?" I asked, looking at him in the eyes. "What's wrong, bro?" he asked in a serious tone.

Bro.

That's all I'll ever be to him.

I feel my heart clenched. Tears slowly forming in my eyes, so I looked down.

He got up from where he was and went over to where I was standing, holding my shoulders. I shuddered.

Those sparks that happens everytime we make contact.

"You can tell me" he said in a soothing voice, while rubbing his thumbs on my shoulders. The sparks are turning into fireworks. Holy shit.

"I.. I'm g-gay, Drew" Once I said those words. I can feel a weight off my chest. I got one secret off.

He hugged me and I hugged back "Hey, hey.. Come on, now.. Don't cry, there's nothing wrong being gay" he doesn't even know the rest.

"The-there's more, Drew" I said, wiping tears from my eyes. I don't wanna soak his favorite shirt.